sᴏᴜʏᴀ || ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ʳᵘⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢʰⁱᵖ

Two of you asked for an Angryj oneshot- So here it is! AND ANGRY'S CUTE I KNOW!!!! i was watching holtel translyvania while writing. It was hilarious as fu- AJAHAHAHA

 It was hilarious as fu- AJAHAHAHA

"SOU-CHANNNNNN!"

Jumping into the blue haired males back, you poked his cheeks and giggled.

"oh, the megaphone is here." the peach-haired male snickered.

"ugh, urusai, Smiley! I'm not as loud as you- oh my god- is that a kitty?! It's so cute!" hopping off Angry's back, you ran to Baji and Chifuyu who was holding a cat.

"you want to hold it?"

"yes!!"

Getting ahold of the kitty, you laughed and patted it. "Look, Sou-chan! Isn't it adorable?" you ran back to Angry and placed the kitty on top of his fluffy hair.

"Oh, shit-"

The cat purred and rubbed it's body into Angry's hair.

"It likes you!" you squealed.

"Huh, I guess." Angry blinked and grabbed the cat before petting it.

"Oy, it's Tokyo Manji Babies."

"Keke, playing with kitties all 'ya can do?"

"How adorable."

Guys who looked older than you came barging in as they mock Toman members. Today was supposed to be an advance celebration for the twins and it should be uninterrupted- who the fuck are these bitches?

"Hey, don't insult toman you bunch of wussies!" placing you palms on your hip, you glared at them while they looked at you before laughing their flat asses off.

"Oi, wanna pick a fight with me shrimp? Bet 'ya don't even know how to throw a pun-"

You bitched slapped him two times and kicked him in the balls before slapping him again.

"Hah! I ain't know how to punch- but I know how to slap your fugly face and kick your pp, bitch!" you yelled and grabbed the vase before slamming it on his head.

"Take that, you dumb dumb! Hiyaah!" you karate chopped head and poked his eyes.

"ARRRGHHH! GET THAT LITTLE BITCH!"

While the Toman members were wheezing and clutching their stomachs.

"Fuck, she's hilarious!"

"AHAHAHAAHA, YOU BUNCHA PUSSIES GOT YOUR LAME ASS KICKED BY A GIRL!"

"y/n!"

"Owshiii! Missed me!!" you stuck your tongue out and grabbed a plate full of food and smashed it into his face and shoved a spoon in his mouth that probably ended up in his throat.

"Say 'itadakimasu~' Whoops!" you giggled and saw a pepper sauce in the table.

You laughed evilly and grabbed it before squeezing it and pointing it at the lame-os.

"AHHH, MY EYESSS!"

"I'm hot as the sun. I'm pepper y'all." you nodded your head as a cool looking shades fell into your eyes as you posed.

"Does it taste good?! WAHAHAHA! PEPPER SAUCE WINS!" you raised the empty sachet of pepper sauce in the air and then threw it the the guy who still wasn't down and it ended up inside his mouth as he was gaping at the mess.

"URGHHH-" he choked and his face turned red as he started wailing and running around like a bitch in heat.

You shrugged like it was nothing. "Meh, must be the spicyness."

"that was awesome, y/n-chin!" Mikey cackled as he gives you a thumbs up.

"Thankieee! I love beating up thugs! Makes me feel real strongs." you flexed your non-existent arm muscle.

"Good for you."

"Anyways, I have to go! Got some homeworks to do! Bye-bye, minna! Oh and advance happy birthday, Sou-chan!"

"What about me?" Smiley pointed at his face.

You stuck your tongue out. "Blehh, you're my least favorite! Bye~"

-

The next day, you had to eat your words because you asked for Smiley's help.

"I'll agree on this because I haven't pulled a prank on him for days." -was what he said.

And now, you were inside the twins house, specifically in their room in front of the mirror holding a lip balm which belongs to Angry.

Smilety was behind you reading some comics nonchalantly and as you heard the footsteps you started singing and opened the lip balm as the same time the door opened.

"Souya, darling. You're my bestfriend~"

You rolled the lip balm and smirked. "But there's a few things that you don't know of-"

And you started to put the lip balm on your lips. "Why i borrow your lip balm(stick) so often~"

Angry was like- What the heck is this?

"Why I use your shirt as a pillow case~ I wanna ruin our friendship."

"We should be lovers instead~" you alsmost laughed when Angry cobered his face and ran away.

"Holy shit- I confessed!" you exclaimed before chuckling. "Should I follow him?"

"As you should, dumbass."

You rolled your eyes and followed the blue-haired teen.

"Sou-chan! Hey, wait!"

Damn, he runs so fast.

You catched his hand and firced him to stop. "W-wait..." you huffed and tried to control your breathing.

"Woo! You're a runner." you wiped your sweat and smiled.

"Sou-chan, I like you!" you confessed and smiled widely at him.

"H-h-huh?!"

He had this angry look but he was blushing so he covered his face.

"You're so cute!" and you started simping for him.

"Uhm, y/n? What you sang back there-"

"I meant it." you grinned. "It was supposed to be a prank but it was also an indirect confession. Anyways, happy birthday, Sou-chan." and opened your palm to give him the small blue birds- angry birds birds to be exact.

"Reminds me of you. Always looking angry but is soft and cute." you smiled.

Souya blinked and blinked again trying to process what was happening. "T-thanks. Thank you, y/n." he accepted the gift and raised it.

A small smile was plastered on his lips that you started to fangirl again.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! At this point I don't even care if you reject me- AJSKSJAJSJSKSK. YOU'RE FREAKING CUTEEEE!" you hugged him.

"Don't worry. I won't reject you, y/n-chan." he hugs her back a full-pledge smile painted on his lips.

And our friendship still remains.

End.