ᴋᴏᴋᴏɴᴏɪ || ᵈᵉᵃʳ ᵃᵏᵃⁿᵉ

don't come for me- ToT Sowwyyyy! There's a big mistake.

"y/n-nee a friend of mine is coming over to study." your younger brother, Seishu informs.

You stopped whipping the cream you're making and looked over you shoulder and smiled.

"Of course, Seishu."

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"Seishu's such an adorable child no?" you asked Akane who was sitting on the table reading a book.

"Yes, but he's too silent sometimes." Akane says.

You hummed. "He'll learn to open up once he meets different kind of people."

After you were done baking, Akane helped you clean up the kitchen before the two of you headed to the living room where you see two boys playing instead of studying.

"Here, you go, Seishu. Make sure to study later 'kay?" you patted his head.

"hai."

Your eyes landed into the black haired kid infront of Seishu who was also staring at you. You gave him a closed eyed smile.

"You must be Seishu's friend. I'm Akane and Seishu's older sister, y/n." you offered your hand.

He blinked and shook your hand. "K-Kokonoi Hajime."

"Nice to meet you, Hajime-kun."

"Nee-san, some classamates of yours are outside." Akane informed.

"Okay. Be nice Akane and Seishu!" you waved before running to the door.

"I haven't seen her here." Kokonoi commented watching the older sister dash out.

"y/n-nee studies in Roppongi so she's seldom home." Inui replied.

"I see."

"KYAHHHHH! AKANE! AKANE!"

The three people sitting on the couch jumped in fright hearing a high pitched scream coming from you.

"I got in! YESS!" you jumped up and down in excitement.

"Huh? Where?"

"Kokusai Koko! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA TELL MOM AND DAD!!" you screamed in excitement before running up to your room.

It had been your dream to enter an prestige highschool so you studied very hard and you took the entrance exam for scholars and you got in!

It's good news!

Your mom and dad were so happy hearing the news that they said they will be home early to celebrate.

"You're really impressive nee-san." Akane smiled.

"Thank you, Akane! Oh my god, I can't believe I got in. Hehe, maybe you should try too Akane after you're done in middle school. I'm sure you can get in." you smiled.