ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ || ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿˢᵉᵗ

I'm not guilty for this. Heh. ( ̄∇ ̄)

Trigger warning: you know shits about to go dow.

Now Playing:

'Wildest Dreams' by Tailor Swift

0:41 ━━━○━━━━━━ 3:54

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓮."

Who wasn't fascinated by the sunset? Aside from people hating the meaning behind it's beautiful hues- many adored the golden circle setting in the far horizon. You were one of those people who were fond of watching the sunset. Especially when you're are watching from the rooftop of the a specific building.

The chilly yet slightly warm breeze brought your hair up in the air, leaving it tangled and dancing gently as if it was part of the wind. Hues of orange and gold casted it's glow into your figure, calming your mind like it always had.

Yet, your small tranquil moment was interrupted upon hearing light footstep approaching you way. Looking over your shoulder with a hum of confusion, eyes slightly widening at the stranger who just entered.

His appearance and presence was rather different than the rest. His eyes were lugubrious even if he tried to hide it behind his cold face. You were really good at reading people's faces and emotions and it's isn't a lie. You just know that the stranger infront of you must have suffered more than anyone else.

Upon sensing your presence, he immediately ceased from walking raising his gaze to you- which almost knocked out the breath out of you because of how his eyes pierced into yours like sharp knives.

"Who the fuck are you?" his voice leaked with venom yet cold and apathetic.

Instead of getting intimidated, you remained dauntless and flashed him a gentle smile. "y/n."

He didn't seem to care about your answer and merely furrowed his brows. Maybe he wanted to be alone and you intend to give him the peace he wanted. Instead of saying anything, you only gave him a small bow upon passing by him before exiting the rooftop.

How strange.

━━

You were at again, at the rooftop. Watching the sunset that never seemed to dull in your eyes. You paid attention to it as if you were on your last days on earth having much lesser time than those around you. You have arrived earlier than usual however- why is it that you were watching the sunset with the same nameless lad yesterday?