ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ || ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᶠᵃⁱʳʸᵗᵃˡᵉ

i dunno if you wanted fluff or angst—

“You sure about this, Koko?”

Asking the snake-eyed lad who was walking beside you flaunting his money at random people.

“Why not? You said you were bored so I brought you out here.”

You couldn't help but sigh at him. Yes, you might have said you were bored out of your mind but never have you said you wanted him to bring you to Kanto Manji Gang's hide out.

You could back out anytime but there was a part of you that was curious about the gang he's in. Kanto Manji Gang is famous all around Tokyo and maybe outside too.

You heard rumors about their leader though. And I tell you, it wasn't the good type of rumors. There's also a part of you that wanted to meet him so maybe it was a good opportunity.

“Be careful, y/n. They bite.” Kokonoi whispered in your ear making you kick his leg lightly.

“Fuck off, Koko.” you hissed.

He just chuckled and pulled you along with him while their lackeys all gave you stink eye judging you because you were a woman. What a bunch of sexist. How rude and vexating.

“Who's this, Koko?”

“My badass bestie, y/n l/n. Say 'hello', n/n.” he empasized the nickname you hated so much.

You rolled your eyes at him and looked at the platanium blonde head infront of you. He had luscious lashed and a pretty face that it made you conscious.

“Hello.” you greeted grimly.

“Well, now that she's here— someone actually challenged us to a brawl.” the blonde informed.

Kokonoi nodded and glanced at his friend who doesn't seem bothered by that. What can he say, y/n is built different. She a bitch who can kick ass but she's still a girl weak to men who had stronger build than her.

“Let's go. Where's Mikey by the way?”

“He's already went.”

That made your blood boil in excitement. You wanted to see how this 'leader' of theirs beat up people.

“Look at him go.” the blonde grinned while leaning on the bridge's railing looking down at the peachy-blonde male fight off hundreds of guys.

“let's just go and help him.” Kokonoi says and you followed behind him.

Kokonoi and the blonde named Sanzu jumped on the fight helping their boss while you stayed by the side watching them fight.

You were peacefully standing there when someone pushed you to the battlefield. It was not your intention to intervene nor get punch but how unlucky.

The moment you stepped into the battlefield a fist landed on your jaw and you stumbled back.

“asshole.” you mumbled.