ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ || ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ ᵍᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ

Listen to the song above

'I chose you' by Alesia Cara

0: 52 –––•————— 3:44
↗↙ |II ▶| ↷

“Mikey, mite! Waah, kirei!”

“Hora, Mikey— why can't you stand up?!”

“Mikey, a butterfly! Wow!”

“Mikeyyyyyy, why are you ignoring me?!”

“Mikey, here's your dorayaki!”

“Of course I love you, Mikey!”

“Mikey.......”

Sitting alone on a bench, a man in the age of 18 was looking straightly into blank space. Not even a tiny ounce of emotion could be seen on his face.

'Why..... am I here again?'

When he heard footsteps from behind, he whipped his head to look over you. You had a smile on your face while walking towards him.

“Did I make you wait for too long?”

Mikey was stunned, seeing your bright figure infront of him, wearing a bright colored dress, a hat on your head and one of the sweetest smile he had ever seen on your face.

“Y/n....”

“Come on, no time to be sad! Let's go?”

Offering her hand with a bright smile, Mikey raised his hands to accept your offer—

But you slipped away from his fingers.

He looked at his palms and looked where you were standing only to see you gone. He sat back down and stared at the peaceful garden infront of him.

“Mikey, the things you asked for are here.” Kokonoi's voice came from behind.

But his leader didn't seem to be listening to him. Mikey just kept his eyes trained on the garden. Specifically the butterflies flying around.

Kokonoi sighed and asked someone to bring what Mikey asked for. They arranged it where Mikey could see it.

“Take it away.”

The men froze hearing the commanders cold voice.

“Mikey?” Kokonoi almost flinched when Mikey's dead pitch black eyes snapped to him.

He nodded and took away the things. And once again the male was left in the garden alone with the silence.

He stood up and picked his jacket and before exiting the large garden he looked over his shoulder for the last time.

His eyes widened when he saw your figure looking at him with a smile, yet he cannot see your eyes. He decided to ignore it and headed to another place.

“Man, I miss the old days.”