ᴋᴇɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ᵐʸ ᶜᵃᵗ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ [³]

Hiiii! this is the last and final part of 'my cat person' sorry if it's late.

“Oh my God, Keisuke! What have you done?!” Baji's mother paced back and forth on their living room with her palm on her forehead and the other on her hips

She looked so problematic that Baji was confused so he tilted his head (still in cat form) and asked.

meow?” 'what?'

I cannot believe you, Baji Keisuke!” his mom raised her voice.

Baji just stared at her through his uninterested cat eyes and shrugged.

“Uhm, excuse me–” Chifuyu raised his hand. “But what is this all about? How is it Baji-san's fault?” he asked.

Kalla (let's put it like this) sighed and took a seat while shaking her head. “Keisuke, do you know what that collar means?” she asked eyeing the collar on her son's neck.

“meow?” Baji touched the collar and it created a jingling sound.

Baji's cat eyes sparkled and he started to hit the bell repeatedly. Like a real cat, man.

“stop that.” Kalla sighed once again.

“Keisuke, listen carefully. That collar on your neck represents a choosen mate. Or you can call it a soulmate. It means you have choosen a person you are going to spend your life with.”

“MEOWWWW?!”

'What the fuck does that mean?'

“You cannot break the curse until you have that person's heart ot atleast make her or him love or like you back. Even if he or she kiss you in your cat form.”

'He? What the hell, ma?' Out of frustration Baji started to scratch the couch causing for it to tear.

“Keisuke!”

Halting from the obvious fun of scratching the couch, Baji then sat back formally and nodded his head like he understood.

“You will still be back to human in six in the morning— however...” his mother's face turned serious.

“When you are near that person you will turn into a cat within a minute. Please, just please.... be careful next time, Keisuke. We cannot afford people finding about us.”

'Holy shit... How am I gonna approach her in that state?!'

“Meow.....” sulking on the couch, Baji rolled around the couch showcasing his frustration.

“I should have told you about it. It's my fault, Keisuke. I thought you weren't going to like someone knowing that wild behavior of yours.” Kalla sighed and massaged her temple.

Baji jumped into her lap and snuggled into her stomach.

“Meowww.” 'it's okay, ma.'

“I can help you, Baji-san.” Chifuyu offered.