ʀɪɴᴅᴏᴜ || ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗᵒ

TW: mention of suicide and abuse .

I suggest listening to the sound below⬇.

'Traitor' by: Olivia Rodrigo

1:14 ——•————— 3:49
↗↙ |◀     II    ▶| ↷

You always had that one person you liked

You always had that one person you liked. You watched him from afar, admiring him from afar. But were you ever satisfied with that?

You thought to yourself— that maybe it was finally time to confess. You looked at yourself inside the mirror of the girls comfort room. You smiled and took a deep breath.

“You can do this, Y/n.” you said to yourself and walked out of the comfort room.

You walked towards his room wondering if he was there or not. When you arrived you looked around the room and saw he wasn't there. You sighed in disappointment.

“L/n-san?”

You looked around and saw an schoolmate looking at you in confusion. You scratched your cheek using your index finger.

“Uhm, have you seen Haitani-kun?” you asked him in a shy voice.

“Which one?” he raised a brow.

“Uh, the younger one. Rindou-kun.” you answered hesitantly.

He nodded. “I did. He's in the garden with his brother.” he says and pointed the garden's direction.

You smiled and nodded. “Thank you!”

You walked to the garden and every step you make made your heart beat so fast that your mind was saying you to run away.

'No, I must confess! Or i will regret it!'

Taking a deep breath, you composed yourself before walking ahead looking around for any signs of Haitani Rindou.

“There he is.” you mumbled after you saw him leaning on a tree and he looks like he's sleeping.

His brother is nowhere to be found though. You sighed. How can you possible disturb a person sleeping peacefully? That would be rude.

You halted when he suddenly opened his eyelids and looked up at you through his lashes. You slightly flinched.

“Anou, Haitani-san. I have something to say to you.” you told him.

He raised a brow and yawned, fixing his glasses and standing up. “What? Spit it out.”

You blinked. “Uhm, I like you.”

You were nervous about what his reaction would be.

“Oh?”

His apathetic tone made your shoulders slump down. You were about to say something else when he interrupted you.