sᴇɪsʜᴜ || ᵐᵃⁿᵍˡᵉᵈ ᶜʰᵒʳᵈˢ

imma publish this. sorry😊

“Say something will you?”

“I love you.”

As the blazing sun rise up the sky, beams of light entered the darkly lit room yet you couldn't find yourself to stand up.

Vacant (e/c) orbs stare at the frame beside your nightstand. Light reflected on the glass covering the face of the person whom you knew you weren't ready to forget.

“y/n, stand up.”

Hearing light footsteps echoed your room, you felt the bed dipping indicating someone had sat on it. Looking over at the latter, tears started to trickle down your cheek.

“He's gone isn't he...?”

The male pursed his lips the familiar ache on his chest rising up like the bile in his stomach when his eyes dropped into the picture above your head.

“All because of me....” sobbing silently, you buried your face on the pillow not minding if it gets soak.

“It's not your fault, y/n....”

But everytime you hear that you knew... You knew that it was always your fault. You were the one to blame. You wanted to visit him... you wanted to see his smile, hear his jokes and feel his embrace.

He said you two were forever. He said he won't leave you... Yet he lied. He gave up. You have always wondered....

Why do people tell lies just to make the other one happy? Why can't they just be honest...? Why can't they just say they can and they will leave you?

Ah, that must be because fate plays dirty. It is mever fair and once your destiny was already writen— then it's bound to happen.

“Are you sure about this, Seishu? Won't he reject me?”

Asking your bestfriend beside you, you peeked from the shelves eyes dropping into the figure who was studying.

“Why? You won't know unless you try.” Inui replied giving you a blank look which caused you to scratch your head.

“Fine! I'll try.”

Silently sauntering towards the lad, you slowly pulled the chair beside him and sat down. The ravenette looked up, brows creasing that's until his eyes landed into the familiar sight of you.