ɪᴢᴀɴᴀ || ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ' ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ?

Back on track with my usual angst!! And I'm freaking proud of our man Takemichi! Damn, he's a badass. Love y'all and don't get too depressed <33

A sigh escaped your lips after your argument with your boyfriend

A sigh escaped your lips after your argument with your boyfriend. Lately, he had been acting suspicious and he always goes to your apartment drunk and angry.

You couldn't take his words anymore so you went out. You entered a local cafe in the neighborhood and ordered.

When your order arrived you thanked the lady and payed before walking out of the cafe with the hot coffee on your hand.

The weather is cold so a hot coffee is very fitting right now.

'Why am I still sucking up with this stupid relationship?' asking yourself you already knew the obvious answer to that.

You still had the little hope inside you that maybe if you understand him- everything would go back to normal. But fuck that. How many times have you already tried to understand him?

Or was it because you still love him?

"That must be it..." you mumbled with a soft sigh.

While wandering around, you found yourself arriving at the park. You sat down on the benched and stared at the small amount of people that were walking and talking to each other.

"hm?"

Giving the male who was seated beside you a side glance, you really haven't noticed he was here.

He had his eyes closed and you can see how long his lashes are. He had bleach blond hair and an uncommon skin color for someone who lives in japan.

Still, he's pretty. Even more than you.

"Coffee, stranger?" you offered him the hot coffee in your hands when his fluttered open his eyelids.

His blonde brows furrowed wondering why you were offering him a coffee.

"You look sleepy. And the weather is cold." you gave him a smile.

Still he did not respond and stared at you with his orchid colored orbs. He raised his hands and you thought he was gonna accept your small offering so you let go of the cup-

Only for him to drop the beverage. Intentionally. Your jaw dropped to the ground while you looked at the spilled coffee on the ground.

'What the hell...'

Sighing softly, you just stood up. "What a waste." you picked up the cup and threw it at the nearest trash can.

"I understand, mister stranger. I'm sorry for bothering you." you slightly bowed before heading on your way home.

Upon arriving at your apartment, a glass shattered above your head and the small fragments fell on your hair.

"where the fuck have you been?" your boyfriend asked.