senju and sanzu || ᵃᵗᵃʳᵃˣⁱᵃ

Mostly contains of fluff :)) An birthday gift for -@sleepyybookworm. Happy birthday 🎂🎉🎁 birthday niya ngayon kaya bibiyan ko siya ng maliit na regalo, hehe. stay safe minna <33

 stay safe minna <33

“y/nnnnnnn....”

Here we go... heaving a sigh, you turned around and opened your arms indicating for Senju to come.

She was whinning again though there are no complaints from you since she's cute and fine asf. Senju sleepily wraps her arms around you and leaned her temple into your chest.

“Did you have a nice dream?” you asked as you caressed her hair affectionately.

“No. I had a nightmare...” she muttered as her arms around you tightened.

“Hehhh? Tell me about it, sit down. I'm cooking something.” you gently pushed her to the chair and continued to cook their breakfast.

You were in the Akashi Household because Senju invited you for a sleep over.

“My dream was you left us... and you ran away with someone else...” she mumbled.

Your hands halted from fyring and you bursted in to a fit of laughters. Oh my, Senju is really cute and interesting. Turning off the stove, you placed the food in the plate and gently put it down on the table.

“Wow, that won't definitely happen, Senju. You don't even let me near any guys— what more Haruchiyo? That man will never let that happen.” you chuckled and took a seat across her.

“Are we being too possessive? Are you getting tired of us?” she asked looking at you with sad eyes.

You blinked at her. “No, no. Senju, you know I don't think that way. You know why I agreed to be in this spot in the first place. There's no way I would want to let myself get tired of you and Haruchiyo. You know it's not like that....” you smiled.

“But we constantly fight... and—”

“Senju, that's enough.” you placed down your hand on the table.

Senju sealed her lips shut as she looked away. You sighed at her. Being in a relationship with two person is sometimes really troublesome but you're still grateful for them. Haruchiyo and Senju are the most precious persons in your life and you don't want them doubting themselves.

“Morning, y/n.” Haruchiyo entered the kitchen and kissed your cheek.

“Good morning, Haru.” you smiled.

“Mikey, asked for a meeting.” he informed while taking a bite of the hotdog.

“He did?”

“Pretty sure he just wanted to see, y/n.” Senju muttered and stabbed the egg that was on her plate.

“Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?” Haruchiyo just shrugged and stabbed another hotdog. “Say 'ahh'.”

“Ahh..” you opened your mouth and chewed the food he gave you.