ᴛᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ || ˡᵃˢᵗ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ

I'm backkkkk. WAHAHAHAHAHA. okay, I'm done ;p

“Takashi, hello!” you waved your hand at Mitsuya who smiled and waved his hands also

“Hello, Mikey. Looking cute as always.” you pinched Mikey's cheeks causing for him to pout.

“Awh, you're more cute, y/n-chan!” Baji pulled both your cheeks making you whine in response.

You were close with Toman members as they were your brother's friend, which is Draken and you were also his little sister.

“Why are you always here?” Draken muttered earing a pout from your.

“Nii-chan! You're so mean. I just came to visit because I haven't seen toman for the past few weeks!”

Draken merely rolled his eyes at his little sister's antics. He never wanted you to get yourself tangled in their business because it might put you in danger but you were stubborn of course and didn't listen.

“Oh! I remember something! This sussy guy came to my school and asked if I know I guy named Mikey.” you says making Draken stiffen and all the other member halt from what their doing.

“What was he like?” Draken asked, jaw clenching at the thought some bastard touched his sister.

“Uh.. he was tall and lanky— had golden earing and golden streaked hair! With kanji's on his hand!”

“It's fucking Hanma.” Draken muttered.

“y/n-chan if you see any sussy guys next time make sure not to say anything okay? Or call Draken.” Mikey says worrying about his friend's little sister.

“Gotcha, captain!” you winked giving him a thumbs up.

“Who's some stupid idiot talking to strangers anyways? Tsk.” Draken clicked his tongue and you understood what he meant.

“I'm not stupid! I'm just nice. NI-CE. Unlike, someone...” you narrowed your eyes at him.

“Brat.” he irked glaring at you.

You ran behind Mitsuya before giving him a thumbs down. “Nii-chan, you're so scary! That's why no girls like you at all. Oh, wait—!”

“Shush, y/n.” Emma placed a finger on her lips.

You nodded. “Hehe, love you, nii-chan! I'll be going now! Bye-bye~”

The next day, you were currently working on an assignment under the shade of a tree. While scribbling on the paper, your eyes caught the figure entering the clubroom infront of you.

A smile made it's way into your lips as you saw Mitsuya sit infront of the sewing machine. He was always so passionate, kind and gentle. He's good at everything he does and he never fails to amaze you everytime.