ɪᴢᴀɴᴀ || ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵏᵃʷᵃⁱⁱ♡

Raising THE green flag y'all <33

“y/n!!”

Halting from your steps, you looked over your shoulder and saw a girl whom you didn't know marching towards you.

“What?” raising a brow, you faced her and crossed your arms.

“You witch!!”

Five figures of men stopped on their tracks upon seeing the commotion up front.

“It's y/n again, Koko.” Ran chuckled, amused from the scene your were causing.

“Who the hell are you calling a witch?” you scoffed and looked up at her up and down.

“YOU! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!”

Now that really offended you. You didn't know what her deal was and she's pissing you off.

“My boyfriend broke up with me because of you!! You probably seduced him didn't you?! Bitch!”

She was about to slap you when you caught her hand and smirked.

“Oh, yeah? That's probably because you're too ugly in his eyes. And why do I need to seduce him? Who is even your boyfriend? Some stupid freak like you?” you mocked and rolled your eyes.

“And who the hell are you to even pick a fight with me?” you pushed her hand away and raised your chin.

You hate bitches and this one had the guts of accusing you for stealing her boyfriend? Hah, as if.

“I'm going to tell my brothers about this!”

“Go on. I won't stop you. Now, shoo.” you threw hundreds of bills on her face before flicking your hair.

“Cheap.” you smirked before walking away.

This wasn't new to you. A lot of girls come charging at you all the time accusing you of stealing their boyfriend when you don't even have a single clue on who they were. You never get tired of confronting them anyways.

Throw in a little cash and they'll shut their mouth.

“Oi, brat.”

Groaning in annoyance, once again you stopped from your tracks and threw a sharp glance at the bunch who were trailing behind you.

“What do you want, brother?” you asked Kokonoi who jogged his way towards you.

“You're wasting money.” he says and you huffed.

“Stingy.” muttering under your breath, you eyed him with boredom.

Your brother was always the one giving you money as he himself was a money maker. He complains about how you handle the money yet all he does is stuff your hands with it.

“Don't you ever get bored of always fighting with girls?” Ran asked placing his hands behind his head.

“No. Sometimes, yes. Stupid bitches always accusing me of seducing their boyfriends.” an irk mark appeared on your temple, face contorting into a frown as you click your tongue to showcase your annoyance.