ᴛᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ || ᵃˢʸᵐᵖᵗᵒᵗⁱᶜ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢ

My dose of daily angst got charted from daily to weekly. Did so many fluff and now— even forgot how to write angst T^T. Road to 1k votes my lovieess! So here because I love you all <33

 Road to 1k votes my lovieess! So here because I love you all <33

“Good morning, y/n.”

“Morning, Takashi.” you greeted as you take a seat beside him.

He smiled sweetly at you because that's just how he is. Takashi is.... well he's just what girls call 'boyfriend slash husband material' type of guy.

Why? He's smart. He's kind. He's caring and sweet. He's thoughtful and takes care of his siblings. He's reponsible and he's doesn't use violence for bad. Being handsome and hot is a just a plus.

All in all, he's a full package and every girls dream to-be-soon-boyfriend. That includes you, of course. The only difference here is you have the chance to actually make him your lover— however you were to shy to convey your feelings to him.

You've seen a lot of girls confess to him and trust me— he didn't even waste time rejecting them. In a nice way, of course.

You were his bestfriend other than Hakkai and you're pretty close with his siblings which is good. But sometimes you think he's too good for anyone, even you.

A lot of rumors surround these two you see. They call y/n and Mitsuya 'the perfect couple' because one being the most angelic guy and one being the most popular girl.

Both had a good reputation, but both didn't really care. For you, Mitsuya–.... you just think it's pretty hard gaining Mitsuya's attention. As much as he's kind and considerate, he has a list of priorities to top.

And you just wanted to be by his side and help him out as much as you could. But you doubt that. It would be you constantly pestering him but he doesn't complain. He just all smiles that sometimes you also want to punch him in the face for being too ridiculously lenient.

“My mailbox got spammed with a lot of text again.” Mitsuya shares as you and him eat in the cafeteria.

“No shit, you literally are that popular. Don't you know that?” you drank from your water and raised a brow at him.

He gave you a slight pout and sighed. “I didn't want to be. Even my locker has tons of letter. Help me clean it up later will you?”

“Are you asking me or are you commanding me?” your lips curved up.

“I'm asking you! Please, y/n....”

You snickered at his desperate face and just shrugged with a playful grin plastered on your lips. “Let's see.” you uttered in a teasing manner.

“Y/n-san.”

Looking to your side and then raising your gaze, another boy– maybe a higher grade than you was infront again.

“Uh, what?”

He raised his hands that contained a letter in it and bowed down. “I like you, please go out with me.” he asked.