ʀᴀɴ || ᶜʰᵒᵘ ᵏᵃʷᵃⁱⁱ♡

I'm sorry, if  I haven't been updating for almost a week now— I can't seem to write and lost motivation. ANYWAYS—

Do you want more fluff (≧ω≦)??

“Y/n, you're boyfriend is here!”

One of your classmate announced and it made you mentally cringe. I mean, why announce it so loud?

“Alright. Bye-bye, see you tomorrow!” you waved at your friends and ran out the room.

There you see your boyfriend, Ran, waiting while leaning on the wall sporting that usual bored expression of his not giving attention to the girls who were fangirling about him.

“Ran!” you called his attention and waved with a big smile on your face.

He pushed himself off the wall tilting his head to the side with a smile plastered on his lips. He then walked towards you and kissed you in the cheeks before talking hold of your bag.

“How was your day?” he asked while you two walked the halls.

You pouted and huffed. “Borinnnnng.”

Everybody was looking at you and him. You're what they call— perfect pair. While the girls looked at you with envy and admiration, boys won't even dare to spare a glance at you knowing you're Haitani Ran's girl.

Ran is a delinquent and a lot of people admire him and is scared of him but that doesn't make him look frightening to you.

In fact, him being the delinquent he is makes him look cool in your eyes. But Ran never really showed you how he beats up people, he says it might scare you.

Now that's really sweet of him, but sometimes you do tag along him and his brother and you'll be counting the thugs they beat up

“Why don't you and I watch a movie after I buy groceries hm?” he suggested and helped you mount his bike.

You looked up and curved your lips upwards before nodding. “Great!” you nodded and gave him a smile.

He just pinched your cheeks before riding the bike and driving off. Bonding sessions with Ran are super fun! That's why you don't have the heart to turn him down.

Sometimes his brother would join too but it will end up with them fighting while you laugh from the sidelines. The brothers are a cute pair of siblings. And pretty too.

“You can put your bag on the couch and then we can head to the store.” Ran says as he took down his bun letting his blonde-black long hair flow.

“Nooooo! I can't go there wearing uniform!” you complained and pulled his hair.

He sighed. “Fine, then go change into one of my clothes.”

“Yes!” you ran into his room and rummaged through his pair of clothes.