ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ || ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ

as i said, I'm not going to write s m u t
i only write sfw or gory scenes whatnots ՞ ᗜ ՞

as i said, I'm not going to write s m u ti only write sfw or gory scenes whatnots ՞ ᗜ ՞

TW: none at the moment.

“y/n, you're delivery is here.”

“yes, mom!”

you ran outside the building and greeted the delivery boy with smile before paying for your delivery.

bending down to pick up the box, you suddenly shuddered feeling as if there were eyes on you. you raised your head and looked around but you see no one.

what the– must be my imagination.

you just shrugged it off and entered the building. the next day, you also felt the same feeling, as if someone was keeping an eye on you.

“this is so... weird.”

arriving at your school, you greeted your friends who were gushing and squealing.

“i heard... there's this new transfere! i saw him in the hall earlier!”

“really? is he hot?” hana asked her eyes were sparkling in expectation.

you just shook your head with a smile. you're friends love good-looking dudes so much.

“damn, he's hot AND cute asf.” luyi giggled.

you rolled your eyes and tapped your pen on top of your friends head. “stop with that boy fantasy of yours and instead review for the quiz.”

“oh, shit– I almost forgot!”

you chuckled and opened your notebook before focusing on reading your lessons.

“good morning, class.”

“ohayo, sensei!”

“today, we will be welcoming a new student. he's going to be with you for the rest of the year so please be nice.” the teacher called the person standing on the door.

you closed your notebook and your forehead creased seeing blonde hair. when he faced the class you can feel the hairs on your neck standing up.

he looked so gentle with his pale skin, blue eyes and warm smile. but there's... there's something that ticks you off. what is it?

“hello, I'm matsuno chifuyu. I will be in your care for the rest of the year. nice to meet you.” he bowed down.

you friend squealed from the back. “omg! he's cute and hot at the same time! how is that possible?”

you blinked when you saw him staring at your direction but when you blink again he was talking to the sensei.

arghh, y/n you must be hallucinating!

“y/n?”

“hai?” you looked up.

“is it okay if matsuno-kun sits beside you?” the teacher asked.