ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ || ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ

Yes, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what- I cannot hate Mikey even if ✨it's all mikey's fault ✨ whole thing. Also thank you so much minna!! For all your support and I really appreciate it! You guys make my day and you're all my inspiration to keep writing even if I suck at it. I just want to say this. Keep safe and avoid corona <3

 Keep safe and avoid corona <3

"Oi, wake up! Wake up, y/n!"

Feeling your small body being harshly shaken up you slowly opened your eyes and saw Baji. He's your cousin and right now he's infront of you disturbing your sleep with a smile on his face.

"Didn't you told me you want to come to the dojo?" he asked.

"Hm," you nodded sleepily.

"Then hurry up! Mikey must be waiting."

The two of you walked towards the Sano household and you being behind the beaming Keisuke who was even humming while walking. While you can barely keep your eyes open.

I mean... you did say you were coming with him- but you didn't know it would be this early?!

Baji knocked on the gate and a tall skinny man with black shiny hair opened it up.

"Oh, it's you Keisuke. Enter." he smiled as he opened the gate.

You yawned while following behind your cousin.

"Who's this?" the guy asked.

"Oh, she's my cousin! Introduce yourself, y/n!"

"I'm Baji Y/n. Ohayo, onii-san." you bowed down and almost fell flat on your face because of sleepiness.

The 'onii-san' catched your forehead and help you stand up. "Otto! Be careful, little miss." he says as he smiled warmly.

While you covered your eyes using your hands because he's too shiny. It was blinding.

"Anyways, Emma and Mikey are already in the dojo."

"Thank you, Shinichiro-kun!!" Baji smiled and ran to god-knows-where leaving you alone.

"Ah, shimata...." you slowly blinked your eyes.

"You sure are sleepy. Do you want me to carry you?" he offered his arms.

You being the child you are nodded your head and raised your arms in the air as he carried you like he said.

"How old are you?"

"I'm six." you raised your fingers.

"You're about the same age as Baji and Mikey huh."

You only nodded at him. "What's your name, mister." you demanded.

"I'm Sano Shinichiro, Mikey's older brother. Well, you probably haven't met him but- I'm sure you will now."

As he placed you on the ground, you carelessly looked around the dojo. It was big, atleast in your eyes. And there were kids training inside.