Chapter 1: Welcome to the Family

It was early daybreak as the sun rose to meet the windows in a little cottage far away from comforts. The Sunshine gleams through the various leaflet from the old Willow tree that has stood there for so long and the wind blew gently through them. The forest near the cottage scent out after all the rain from the past days, morning dew shimmering with the leftover waterdrops before it fell onto the ground. Here was the residence of a family named Amakura. At first, you think it would be a regular family.

Mr. Amakura was a tall man, well built, and a sporty man. His hair was uncombed and golden, his eyes held the deepest red like wildfire. His name was Kei Hessonite and despite his muscular stature and presence, he was more like a child, even if he was already 23.

Mrs. Amakura was an average-heigh woman. She was grand, with long silver hair, tinted with a few blue glittering strains. Her eyes were the color of Ice and despite her iced looks, she was a friendly woman with much love to give. She was called Rei Aquamarine Amakura and was 22 years old.

Together they had a little daughter called Kuraiko Garnet Amakura who was 3 years old. She had the same silver hair as her mother but the red eyes of her father, maybe even a darker red. They lived together with the fathers' Mother and father.

Both were around 50 years old. Richard Jasper Amakura was the name of the old man. He was average, with soft wrinkles all over him, round glasses sat on his nose to read better, and his walking cane always by his side, since he has some back problems. His hair that was once blond has now turned grey onto his almost bald head while his eyes were a bright red.

His wife was Hedwig Onyx Amakura. She was the smallest in the family but sturdy at that. Her hair was dyed a dark brown color and her eyes were black as the nighttime. She also had glasses on her eyes and yet still fit for her age. And despite all that, they loved their family dearly. Kuraiko was always fascinated with the stories of her Grandfather, Richard. He always told her old stories from the world wars where he was sent to, earning a deadly glare from his wife, Hedwig, for telling such young girl stories of war and killing. As you see, a normal family from the outside.

But also their home held its magic.

What looked like something from an old fairytale from outside, was inside a full estate. When you open the door, a grand staircase was greeting you, walls in Marple and luxury designs all over it. From upstairs you could see who just entered as their guests saw a door left and right. It was connected to a huge kitchen and directly following, a glass door to a massive greenhouse for plants. On the right side was the Living room with a resting area, a big fireplace nearby, and many more doors. Behind them, there was an old but beautiful library with countless books to enjoy. One other door held the dining room to enjoy food. And one led to an old ballroom that the family didn't use, besides important gatherings for the other family members. Everything was overwhelming with large windows when the sun shined. There was no real garden for them to own, but they had a wild and untouched forest directly following them to enjoy. No one else lived near their cottage. 

The next little town was a good 2 hours march away from the foot.

They were more than just any normal family. They were witches and wizards. Each one of them had magic inside them that separated them from normal humans. It was a normal morning as the family woke up and went down to get breakfast. Mrs. Amakura sat in a chair and stroked the now large belly she had, for she was expecting her 2nd child. Their daughter came and kissed her mother's cheek happy but glared at the belly with sharp eyes. She hated the feeling of sharing her mother with another child, even if it was her sister or brother and even if she was the old one. Her father laughed and picked her up, beaming at her and kissing his wife.