Chapter 11: Halloween in Hogwarts

History of Magic was perhaps the most boring subject in Hogwarts, at least when the students say it. The Ravenclaws were paired with the Gryffindors and for the most, it was a free napping hour.

Sora and Jessy sat next to each other, with him already sleeping due to the events from Midnight and even Jessy was shortly drifting away. The only one that was clear awake was Conan Blade and a Gryffindor called Jennifer.

The bell finally ringed, waking the students up from their naps as they began to walk out, only homework was to read about Emeric the Evil before they resume it in the next lesson.
Sora and Roxas yawned loudly when they packed up.
"Interrupted sleep and now this. I feel so tired", admitted Roxas. "Not only you, Roxas", admitted Sora while rubbing his eyes.
"How about you, Jessy?" "I fell asleep in the common room on a couch. I didn't even make it to bed! Alfonse woke me up today. And these three were amused", she pointed to her roommates who smiled at her before leaving the classroom.

The three also went out when
"Ah, you're here", Riku stated, next to him Kairi. They also looked slightly sleep-driven. "Riku? What are you doing here?" "Follow me", he stated and the group followed him to an empty corridor. "So, what is it?", asked Jessy.
"Did you guys see where the three-headed dog stood on?" "You mean Cerberus", piped Jessy in, making the others look at her. "What? It was" "Whatever", Riku waved her off. "Ehm Riku? We also stood in the room. It was massive ground", admitted Sora. "Most of it, yes but not all"
"Riku, I didn't had the time to look at the floor when a massive dog-Cerberus, sorry, stood directly in front of me, breathing at my neck", Roxas stated calmly as he could at that moment.

"It stood on a trapdoor. A wooden Trapdoor. Why else was a massive Cerberus there?" "You mean it guards something?", asked Kairi and he nodded.

"Ok. If so, it's either valuable or dangerous...or both"
"Yeah, but what?" "Can we think on the way to breakfast? my tummy is so empty!", Sora held his stomach which began to growl, and looked at them when the group began to move.
"So, what could it be? Anyone an idea?", asked Kairi and the boys shook their heads. Jessy began to think a little.
"Sora, do you remember the article by Hagrid? About Gringotts?" "You mean the break-in?" "Yes. It was when we were all by Diagon Alley, I saw Hagrid coming out of the Bank, you saw him when he took something from a vault", she explained to them
"You mean-" "Yes. Possible" "Jessy! Do you mean they lock Hagrid under the dog?", Sora asked and got smacked over his head by Roxas and Riku. "No Sora, you lazy bum! Jessy means that whatever the Cerberus guards is what Hagrid got from the Vault"

"Kairi! You're the best. You understand me", Jessy hugged her softly, making her laugh. "We two must stick together, Jessy", she smiled and they finally arrived by the Great Hall.

Everyone said bye before going to their assigned table.
Sacarnis saw them entering and was shocked, to say the least and began to nibble on her fingernail. She never thought they were still in school but thanks to them, she lost her appetite.

Jessy was finally eating a sandwich and drinking some water, still feeling sleepy.
"So, did you win the Duel?", Robin asked her from the side. "No. She snitched on us. Never showed herself but told Filch about us" "Such a wrench" "You tell me" "So, how did you sleep on the Divan", she nearly choked when she saw his smirking face of Conan.
"You guys know about it?" "I saw how Alfonse woke you up" "Great. I was so tired I simply collapsed on the nearest couch, and the beautiful ceiling didn't help much. At night it's especially enchanting"
A few began to chuckle while she nibbled sleepy onto her sandwich, her eyes feeling heavy and she turned away, holding a hand over her mouth to yawn before turning back again. "Talk about manners", Conan stated and lifted his glasses. "With my Grandma, you have to", she held her yawn in and concentrated not to fall asleep at any moment.
She didn't even notice the owls flooding the great hall, she just stared at her plate.