Chapter 19: An Enemy rises

In front of Sora was...Maleficent.
"It is you?", gasped Sora, eyes wide. Maleficent smirked at him before she busted out into laughter. "That's right. Me", she stated calmly "I was wondering whether I'd be meeting you here, you speck" "But...we thought- Snape-"

"Severus?", Maleficent began to laugh again "This imbecile doesn't have what it takes to get this stone. I wanted to make sure that you and your friends die but snape had to interrupt my plan. This stupid men wanted to threaten me! ME!! The Mistress of Darkness!", she threw her arms into the air, head thrown behind and her laughter echoes through the empty chamber. "Then what do you want the stone for?!", he shouted at her, face turning serious-

"You dumb child. With this stone, I can overrun this world with Darkness. I'll be the one controlling it. Everything and everyone will bow to me!", she wore a confident smile, her hand slowly crawling into a fist. "And now, to you!", she pointed her wand towards Sora and dark thick thorns spread from the ground and began to sling themself around Sora, holding him tight in place, as he cried out and fell to his knees. "Don't fight it, boy. The more you struggle, the tighter the thorns will sling around your body.

Sora didn't say a single word, just clenched his fist in frustration. "You're a fool, just like your stupid friends. And with Amakura scurrying around the school on Halloween, for all I knew she's seen me coming to look at what was guarding the Stone" "YOU?! You let the troll in?" "Certainly", she crackled "Though I must admit, that this was a rather foolish move from me- how dumb this troll was- you must've seen what I did to the one in the chamber back there? Unfortunately, while everyone else was running around looking for it. Snape, who already suspected me, went straight to the third floor to head me off- and this stupid buffoon didn't beat your friend to death- no- that three-headed dog also didn't manage to bite Snape's leg off properly...and now, I need to figure out this interesting mirror", she finally turned around, and just now did Sora saw the big mirror "This mirror is the key to finding the Stone. Trust Pueralbis to come up with something like this... but he's in London... I'll be far away by the time he gets back- and then, I'll show him what real magic is. I'm more powerful than anyone here in this school" "Then what about Xehanort! And the Unicorn blood?!"
"Xehanort...this man is long dead. He died alone, for what I care but the Unicorn blood- was this the reason why you thought it was Xehanort?" "It?" "Yes, it. After the failed plan with the troll on Halloween, I needed something better. So I was experimenting with something else. A creature, which I gave the blood of the Unicorn...but it escaped and began to kill Unicorns to drink their blood" "So it wasn't Xehanort who attacked me in the forest?"
"You stupid boy! Of course not! And now, shut up", she flicked her wand and thorns wrapped themself around Sora's mouth, tearing his skin and clothes, as he only got muffled sounds out. This was it...Maleficent only needed the stone and she was at her goal. Sora hung his head a little...what he wanted more than anything else in the world at that moment, was to find the Stone before Maleficent does.

He didn't even realize that the thorns wrapped around him eased until his mouth went free and before he could shout and yell a hand was laid over it. "Shh. Be quiet and listen", a voice whispered in his ear. He turned his body and saw...Jessy! His eyes began to beam and she pressed her index finger against her lips, showing him that he should be quiet. "Listen to me. This is the Mirror of Erised. It's a mirror that shows us our hearts desire ok. What we want more than anything in this world, under stood?" he nodded and she took her hand away. "Now, what is going on?" "It wasn't Snape or Xehanort. Maleficent was it from the beginning and she wants the stone to throw this world into darkness. And she said the Stone is in the Mirror...or...I believe she said that", he crossed his arms.

"I see you have some company", Maleficent turned around, facing both as they jumped up. "So you came past these flames without a potion, I see. Dare to challenge me in a duel now, or what?" "You will never get this stone! We will protect it from you!", Sora shouted at her. She held her hand out and in one second, he was by Maleficent, holding him from behind, hand around his neck. "SORA!" "Be quiet, you fool!", she shouted and threw Jessy against a wall with a magic attack before she turned with Sora to the Mirror. "Now tell me, boy. What do you see?!"