Chapter 10: An unforgettable Day

Never in her entire life thought Jessy that there was someone worse than her older Cousin but against Marisol Sacarnis, her cousin was nothing.
Jessy is constantly asking herself why they met in the Diagon Alley and why was she in her Year.

By now, she envied Sora and Roxas fully. They just had Potions with the Slytherins but she had Charms and Defense against the Dark Arts with her, making her and the others physically and mentally drain themselves.
Not to mention Vanitas who always looked at her when they had Subjects together.
But after all, she was glad it was just these two Subjects.

She was with the others in the Ravenclaw Common room, the book she got last week was still closed. She even asked some older students for help but no one could open it, and even Alfonse was fascinated why it won't open. "did you try to burn it?" "Yes, well Jack, a 3rd year casted it but it didn't budge. This book is old and magical and I have no idea on how to open it" "Were you in the Library?", asked Iris. "Yes. I asked Madam Pince but not even she knew what it was. Girls, we even tried no magic on it but it still didn't budge...Sora wanted to smash it with a stone and Roxas got himself a stick"
The three girls chuckled. "So in a way, they are bothers" "Yeah, somehow"

They saw how Klaus entered with some paper and pinned it onto their Notice Board. "This information is for the first-years and their flying lessons" Lilie directly stood up and walked to the board, her eyes widen. "On this day, we found out one of the worst matches possible", she stated with a blank face and Iris laughed. "What? Are we paired with Slytherin or what?" Lilie remained silent and the other first-years looked at her.
Jessy and the others dashed to the board, reading the parchment

'Due to some emergency, the first flying lesson will be between Ravenclaw & Slytherin on Thursday afternoon. In the following week, it will resume with Hufflepuff'

"Don't we also have double Charms on Thursday?", Creon, another Ravenclaw stated and Lumina shot him an icy glance. "I want to bury myself", stated Jessy and walked to a couch, flopping herself onto it, face front. "Jessy, come on, it won't be that bad" "Marisol is on me and have you forgotten about Vanitas? One is a horrible wrench, the other looks at me with such a face that state >I will devour our soul<"

The girls looked at each other when they heard
"I'm not good at flying"
"Hey, at least you can. I never were on one before"
"Seriously?"
"She will critize all of us"
"Cira told me that she speaks highly of herself that she can fly better than everyone, since she did it when she was small", stated Lilie, "And Cira never lies. She's my childhood best friend"
"What about you, Jessy?", Tobi, a fellow first-year student with short black hair and brown eyes stated. He was the quiet one and almost never talked.

"Right! Jessy, you're the daughter of Kei Amakura, one of the best seekers in the world", Momo, a fellow Ravenclaw with black hair tied into a ponytail admitted, clearly happy. She was really smart and while everyone thought she was a stuck-up she had the interests of a child. "Oh, yes but...why?" "That means you can also fly, right?" "Yes, of course. My Papa took me flying when I could crawl and later, I could fly on my own. But what about it?"

"That means you can give us tips on not to embaress ourselfs! Please Jessy", a few stated, coming to her, making her chuckle.
And soon, everyone was discussing their favorite Quidditch teams, even helping and explaining to the others who never heard about them, and by the end of the day, she actually looked forward to the flying lesson, and after all, it was just the only one. After that, she'd be paired with Kairi and Ventus again.

Night came quickly over Hogwarts and everyone was soon in their dormitories.
Jessy lay on one of the couches in the common room, still trying to open that book. Spell after Spell she began to cast but nothing made it open. She began to sigh, looking at it while holding her wand in the other hand.
"Still on with that book, I see", a voice said behind her, making her flinch, dropping the book before she turned around. "Aqua", she breathed out, holding her hand against her beating heart, making the blue-haired girl chuckle. "Sorry, Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you"
"It's ok. I was lost in thought", she sat up, making room for her to sit, which she took with a smile.
"How do you feel here?" "In Ravenclaw?" "Yes, but also in Hogwarts" "I've never imagined that I would be placed somewhere else besides Slytherin. But by now, I'm glad. I have some wonderful friends and got accepted quickly. I'm really thankful for that", she stated and picked the book up, resting it on her lap.