Chapter 6: Unique Meetings in Diagon Alley

The sun shined through the big windows, directly at the young witch, waking her up from her slumber, making her groan, and lifted her hand to shield her eyes from the morning sun.

Sitting up she let out a big yawn, stretching herself, before she decided to stand up, her bare feet tapping softly against the tropical wood on the ground, drawing her curtains close.

She may only get sun at midday and dusk but her mother cast a spell so that the sisters get an illusion so they can't sleep in. Before she could do anything, the door was swung open by Kuraiko, making Jessy flinch, holding her chest.

"Kura!", she exclaimed, clearly shocked, since she just barged in without knocking. "Come come come!", she repeated the word with such happiness and enthusiasm, coming in, grabbing her sister by her wrist, and dashing down with her into the kitchen, Jessy still being in her PJs. "Kura! What is the rush?!", Jessy was confused and spoke loudly, her eyebrows furrowed towards Kuraiko, who finally let her go, jumping up and down before going into a full bear hug, knocking the air out of Jessy. "Kuraiko! Dear, let Jessy breathe", said the mother who was serving the table, while their father laughed.

"You kill her before she can even attend school!" That made Kuraiko let go of the hug, making Jessy gasp for air, supporting herself onto a chair. "Why are you still in your PJs, sweety?", asked Mr. Amakura and eyed her youngest daughter. "Kura dragged me out before I could change or wash" "Kura, dear"

Rei held her head with one hand, sighing and shaking it at her oldest. "What? I mean-Jessy! Goes finally to school with me! That means we go to Diagon Alley and get your books! And your wand!" All three watched Kuraiko squealing and dancing around the kitchen without a care in the world, being just super happy.

"How I wish my sister/brother were this supportive and happy" Mr. and Mrs. Amakura stated at the same time, both sounding a little envious. "Mama? Does Mr. Codle sell also these books?" "Oh no. He just has a little bookshop and Floturena and our surroundings are not so big that he could afford the schoolbooks. Most of us are more older wizards and already finished school" Jessy nodded, understanding fully what her mother meant. "Do you want to get your stuff ?", asked her father, folding the newspaper and laying it down on the desk, his hands on the table, with his fingers folded together, mouth in front of them. "Do you want to go today?", he asked, directly looking at her. "I think so? I mean I would gladly, if that is ok?" "Of course, I have free and-" "I will take Jessy to Diagon Alley!", Kuraiko exclaimed, a bright smile on her lips while she smashed her palms straight onto the table.

"Manners, dear" "Sorry, Mama!"

"Hey! It is my job to take you two to Diagon Alley" "Papa, please! I am fourteen. I can shop alone and keep an eye on Jessy. I am a responsible big sister", she was clearly proud of herself, arms crossed over her chest, chin up high.

Both just looked at her oldest, while Jessy yawned and poured herself some milk in a cup, adding cocoa Pulver to it, and began to mix it while sitting down on a chair, yawning again, while watching Kuraiko and her father debate, sipping the Cocoa.

"These two never change around you, do they, sweety?" "Never, Mama. sometimes Kura acts like she is my Mama!", she exclaimed, the mother began to laugh, petting her golden hair of Jessy, making her look up, and seeing the kind smile of her, while she served some toast.

"And if you two don't behave, neither one of you will go!", she raised her voice making both directly go quiet, pouting, and they began to eat.

"Fully the father", Mrs. Amakura huffed with a soft smile and sat down as she also began to eat.

"Where are Grandma and Grandpa?" "They went out, visiting Grandma's old friend", stated Rei.

"Finally some peace here! Oh! Jessy?", Mr. Amakura smirked at his youngest.

Hogwarts Hearts Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara