Chapter 13: Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw

Since Slytherins scarce won against Gryffindor two weeks ago, the serpents loved to rub it under every Gryffindor's nose whenever they passed one of them or speaking loud and proud when they saw someone from their house near them, making them growl, and some even get detention from Professor Snape for >Violating another student<.
The middle of November was approaching fast, the days became colder and you could see how the students walked around in their scarves and mittens to keep themselves warm, and with it the next match between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
Aqua and the others trained more and longer, making Vincent Rosencrans whine about the cold and that it became darker with the passing days. Even Riku began to tease Sora with a smirk on his face, arms crossed, and said Sora looked completely unamused at him.

"Just you wait, Riku! This weekend is Jessys' turn" "You do realize she plays against Hufflepuff and not Slytherin, right?" "So? You will see...will you come to the game?", Sora began to smile at his best friend, drawing a short laugh from the silver-haired boy. "How fast your mood changes. You're truly an idiot""Hey! Just because you're one year above doesn't mean that you can bicker me"Riku leaned against one pillar, while Sora tried to look serious at him."Are you two bickering again?", a new voice stated and both turned around to see Kairi with Roxas next to her.

"Seriously?", the blond male sighed with crossed arms."Kairi, who are you cheering for this weekend?", Sora asked and straightened himself up. "I still don't know much about Quidditch itself, so I'll be cheering for Jessy. She is always super kind and nice to us" "We also!", shouted Sora. "We?", Riku and Roxas looked at him. "Well, of course! Jessy is our friend", he smiled brightly at the two. "Of course we join. She helps me a lot in classes", admitted Roxas."That's great! Ventus and I are making another banner to support her", admitted Kairi, hands folded together, making Soras' eyes wide.
"That's it! Riku, Roxas, let's also make one"

He looked at the two with excitement before "No thanks", they stated and he was shocked. "Why not! It'll be fun" "Maybe for you", admitted Riku and Roxas nodded along, making Sora sigh and drop his posture, and that bought Kairi to laugh.

Friday evening approached fastly, the Ravenclaws were in their common room, talking about the match for tomorrow and their chances to win. Jessy sat on a divan next to a window that held the view of the Quidditch pitch, though, it was already too dark to see it with the days becoming shorter, and the nights longer. She saw her reflection and the blue silk that hung around the windows, her other housemates who were talking, and the stars on the ceiling, alone in her world

"Now don't tell me you're nervous now", a voice said and Jessy turned around to see "Alis" "Yo. Mind if I join you?" "Oh, please", she offered her a seat and the tanned girl sat down smiling. "Are you seriously nervous for tomorrow?"
"Nervous...not really. A bit worried" Alis blinked at her, skeptical.
"And why would that be?"
"Oh, you know...the first Amakura that landed somewhere else beside Slytherin who is now Seeker in Ravenclaw in her first year. Not everyone is accepting"
"I know that but you remember what old McGonagall told you before you were sorted?" "About?"
"Your house will be like your family, and now, you're one of us. I'd say you and we are pretty damn lucky for that. So don't worry about some stupid rumors, or what others tell you, ok?" Jessy looked at the 3rd year girl with a soft smile, nodding.

"Besides, you're damn fast! Guess that's a great plus having a Quidditch Star as your father" "One plus", she admitted. "Oh? what's the other?" "Having an Abraxan as a pet" "Abraxan?! You have the winged horse as pet?" "Yes. My sister and I found him when we were still little, him being just a wild filly. Ever since that, we were inseprable" "You surprise me more and more, Jessy. So, ready to beat Hufflepuff tomorrow, then?" "Absolutely", she laughed with Alis and enjoyed the rest of the evening with the others before hitting the bed.