Chapter 2: Adventure of the two sisters

Months went by as Kuraiko distanced herself more and more from her baby sister. No matter what she tried to do, she couldn't bring her to cry. As Jessy became 5 months old, she started crawling after Kura like a lost duckling. Just like now Kuraiko was sitting on the couch and looking into a book of weapons she found in the library, she felt a deep stare on her and slowly peeked up from the book to see her little sister on the ground and looking towards her. As soon as their eyes crossed, Jessy began to squeal and clap as Kura scoffed and looked back into the book, but the stare continues. "UGH! What?!", she raised her voice and glared at her little sister who was raising her little hands.

"She wants to be held by you, sweety" "No bloody way in hell am I picking her up", she said to her parents who looked at her, shocked. "Kura where did you learn these words?" "Grandpa told me I should use them to get my way" Mrs. Amakura sighed and her husband ruffled his hair. "Kura try to keep them to a minimum ok?" "Wait...you tell me it's ok to say them?", she was shocked. Normally parents would yell at their kids when they use these words" She saw that often when they went shopping. "In this family, you won't get over them...just not in front of Jessy, please" Mr. Amakura picked his daughter up and Kura glared at her. "Jessy Jessy Jessy! NOW IT'S JUST JESSY! I AM HERE AS WELL!!", she suddenly yelled and jumped up, making the windows rattle. "EVER SINCE SHE WAS BORN YOU GUYS NEGLECT ME!!! YOU SAY YOU WOULDN'T!!!" "Kura calm down!" The father grabbed her arm. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!", she screamed as the windows smashed open and silverware and plates were thrown around. "Kuraiko Garnet Amakura!!", the mother said sternly and looked at her oldest daughter. Kuraiko only raised her head and looked deadly at her mother. "I hate her. She took my family away", she said and tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes as she dashed up to her room, ignoring the calls of her mother and father.

She slammed the door shut and fell into her bed, grabbing her pillow and crying endless tears, straining the pillow, her window was open as a barn owl came flying in, resting itself onto Kuraiko's bedpost. "Hello, Muria", sniffled Kuraiko and stroked the Owl's feathers as they were shining golden in the sunlight. The owl purred happily at the pets she was receiving and fluttered the wings, causing Kura to laugh a little. "You know how to lift my mood. Thank you" Muria was the owl of Rei she got as an engagement present from her husband. Kuraiko lay down and continued to pet Muria until she fell asleep from her tantrum.

It was then in the evening when she woke up by the knocking of her door as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, realizing Muria was already gone. The door opened and "Kura dear you fially awake?" "Grandma...yeah just woke up" She walked into her room and plopped onto Kura's bed. "Uff! My my these days my back is hurting more and more" "You always seem so lively when you chase Grandpa" "This old idiot thinks he is the best but I know better than you all. He is just a massive big load of..." "Shit?" "You tell me! The only good thing I have from this marriage is your father! Your Aunt is way too much like the old idiot...but doesn't matter now. Tell me what is wrong ", she looked at Kura with soft black eyes as she sat next to her. "Well ever since Jessy came here...she got all of you guys attention and I feel neglected", she said and pulled her legs to her body and hugged them. "Ah! I see you think we don't love you anymore" "mmmh...it's just >Jessy here< >Jessy there< nothing more" "You do realize she is a baby" "Yes" "And you do realize that she needs more care" "Why should she?" "She is a baby! Do you know how dangerous things could get for a baby? That is why we need to watch over her so that she doesn't hurt herself or even worse die? I mean she is a lot more calmer than you were...I can remember how we were always on watch since you had a lot more energy than we all" "Wow really?" "Yes and let me tell you it's your job to keep your sister safe and teach her things...she loves you dearly" "Hmpf!" "She sat 3 hours in front of your door, waiting for you to come out" Her eyes widen slightly at that. "Come down now ok? Show them how great of a big sister you can be and be there for her"