Prologue

At a certain location-

A man in his 40's with an intimidating aura of power and confidence sitting in his arm chair waiting for certain documents to be handed to him.

*sighh*'These past few years has been exhausting but yet they were very fruitful, Kiyotaka has achieved what I had hoped for over 20 years and now finally will I be able to show my investors the true perfect human, one who will rule over whole Japan'

At that moment comes a instructor of that place with the files that this man has been waiting for.

"Professor I have brought the results of the last and final test of subject 4-01"

"Don't keep me waiting! Hand them over to me already! "

The man said with his piercing eyes and heavy tone enough to make the instructor tremble.

After looking over the results feeling satisfied that His Masterpiece has finally attained what he had been hoping to achieve did he felt a heavy burden lift off of him. But a thought came in him, for His son to rule over
Japan he had to interact with his subjects first and scout out potential pillars or supporters for himself in the future.

After thinking for a while he decided to call a certain person whom he had not contacted in a long time...

"Hello Sakayanagi, it has been a
while."

"Well it isn't Ayanokouji Sensei, it has indeed been a while. May I know what might you want that you have seeked me after over almost a decade."

"Well I wanted to know if you have a spot in your school for Kiyotaka to enroll."

Taken aback, never in his life would he have thought that this man would let go of his prized possession, his masterpiece...

"Look don't get the wrong idea, I didn't have any intention of letting him got to your so called school filled with nothing but filthy trash, but for him to rule over Japan he has to make human interactions and atleast form connections with potential supporters for this goal."

"Fufu Ma Ma, no need to this stingy. Alright I will make a spot for him, so which class you might want to put him in."

"Well, I will leave that to his decision, let's see what he will choose..."

"Alright, we have more than six months for him to join I will await his decision till the last minute. Anyway nice talking to you Ayanokouji sensei, I will visit him a week before March 31st for his decision."

After the talk between the two men Professor Ayanokouji Decides to send Kiyotaka to live in the family mention in care with his butler Matsuo and to adjust to the outside world.

___________________________
______________

Honami POV

Ever since my mom died while giving birth to my sister who regretably died immediately after as a cause of infant mortality, being abandoned by my father I have lived on the streets, stealing food or clothes anything to keep me alive in this harsh and cruel world.

However I couldn't let my guilt take over me, as I have learned it the hard way to myself alive I have to go to extreme measures that I never could have thought I will do Or had the need.

Then also I kept my studies up by visiting the public Library now and then atleast be able to enter the so called Prestigious Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. My dream came true as I was admitted into it and I couldn't keep myself from jumping up and down out of joy😖.

As I was thinking I entered into an alleyway unconscious of the fact that I was being followed...

Just when I was gonna turn around to see why was I feeling so uncomfortable... Suddenly a hand came out of nowhere and pursed my lips, unable to scream my voiced leaked out as I saw a man with what could be said was hunger or much more... Lust. Being gagged by the mam, my voice leaked only to fall on deaf ears.

"Ah-h, ple-ase let m-me g-o! "

Tears welling up as my clothes were ripped by the hungry predator in front of me that was after my body. Nothing protecting my bare chest now, with futile effort I tried to cover my breats with my hands as I backed up further into the alleyway to escape that guy.

But being a man he held me in place, not being able to escape tears were free flowing from my eyes as I had accepted my fate... But then I saw... Him...

Kiyo POV

As I was riding towards the mansion in a limousine, taking in every detail around me. The outside world that fascinated me...that always piqued my curiosity of how it all worked...how was it to lead a normal life...

Suddenly I saw a scene, a strawberry blonde haired beauty being followed by a creepy looking man into an alleyway.

After reading over hundreds and thousands of books I came to a quick conclusion that the guy following was aassive pervert and needed to be stopped at all cost.

"Matsuo, please stop the car fast! "

Immediately after hearing my almost... Panicked? voice he stopped the limo abrubtly by the side of the road and I immediately rushed out towards the way the girl and the creep went. As I reached, I saw the girl holding onto her bare breasts... Monsters? No... Humungajungas...

No what am I thinking! I have help the girl! Yea, as I saw the creep holding her down and trying to remove her hands. I felt my blood moil for the first time ever and I being me didn't know what was I feeling.

I immediately at an insane speed whoosed towards the creep and kicked him in the fave, feeling I broke his lower jaw... Meh he deserved it.

I looked down on the creep with a little darkness...

"You insolent fool! How dare you try to do something like that!! "

A/N

Hi guys I hoped you all enjoyed this part. This was the prologue, where Kiyo obtained his freedom and how he and Honami first met.

I will explain Kiyo's powers and abilities as the story progresses. He will be having a different physique(Like Sung Jin woo) and personality which you all will probably notice from the next chapter. (This all is mainly due to finishing the whole curriculum meant for him)

Thank You so Much for Reading hope to see you all I the next one😁!