Speranza

The wind blows by as the large cruise with its name tattoed to its hull.

Speranza

The boat was about 540m in length and 70m across. Owned privately by ANHS under the government.

"This honestly feels like a waste of tax payers money." Said the boy with his brown hair with a mid split. His locks dancing side to side with the wind.

"You are right." Said the girl in arms with the brunette, her light pink locks brushing past her face.

Several of the students were on deck watching the view and enjoying themselves with the facilities present in the cruise for free.

There was a wide variety from fancy restaurants of bars to high class cuisines with its featured chef for the trip Gordon Ramsay.

To entertainment like water slides, pools, arcades, theatres airing the recent marvel movies 'Thor Love and Thunder'.

Beauty spas, salons along with public bath houses were also present where a small incident occurred with the boys, but not too anything big to be of concern... yet.

Class A along with the other classes were having the time of their life, after living in poverty, Class D had gotten a good chance to relax without being too precautious. 

The trip came out of nowhere to be honest and will two weeks. We are now traveling to a deserted island in the Pacific ocean, near the Banin Island chain Southwest of Tokyo.

"What are you two doing?" We were approached by Kanzaki, Shibata, Chihiro and Amikura. Us six spend most of our time together and have become friends over the past two months.

Honestly, it feels good to have someone you can trust with the tasks and not crack your head in and out.

"Nothing just watching the serenic beauty, right Honami?"

"Yea, we were taking in the great view!" Honami exclaimed with enthusiasm. The group formed into a circle talking with each other with Amikura beside me and Chihiro between her and Honami while the boys were on my other side with Shibata participating the most in the conversations.

"Rumour is that this cruise has a haunted floor!" Shibata profoundly exclaimed his discovery.

"Uwaaa! Shiba-ta-kun don't say st-tuff like that... " Chihiro was the only one getti g scared over Shibata's absurd stories.

"Hahaha! Gomen~ gomen~ I am really excited about stuff like this." Shibata put his hands together and bowed for forgiveness as Chihiro fidgets over what to do.

"It-it's ok if you understand." Chihiro gives a awkward reply to Shibata.