Taking Leadership Part 1

Our classmates start to start to pour in and slowly groups start to form, so I take the initiative to my rule.

I stand up from my seat and make my way towards the podium. Gathering everyone's attention, I start to speak in a soft and cheerful tone...

"Hello everyone, since we all are going to be classmates I would like all to introduce themselves. "

Everyone agreed to this so sensing the mood I again start my introduction

"Since I have proposed the idea I would like to introduce my self. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I am confidence in my academic as well as physical capabilities, I can also play the piano and I like ti read books in my free time. So feel free to open up to me if you need any help."

I finish my introduction with a small yet noticeable smile. Honami did say that my smile is a lady killer, so I tried it and it seems to have worked as I could see many blushes on the cheeks of the girls.

Heh, seems like I have gathered support from over most of the students. Now I just have to prove my superiority.

After everyone's introduction including Honami's, I was surprised no boys tried to ogle at her body. Anyway, our Homeroom teacher came and boy was I not expecting her to come drunk in a classroom.

"Hi there cuties*Burp* welcome to this schoo-"

Then she went over towards the window and puke out of it. Seriously what is wrong with this woman. I hurried over to her and manager to calm her down and made her drink water.

The whole classroom was worried about the teacher but held back from coming to her as I was already taking care if her and just overall helped me to calm her down.

"Sorry everyone I was kind of drunk because I was really excited to meet you all. Anyway my name is Hoshinomiya Chie~ You can all call me Chie-chan if you want~"

The hell who gave this woman a teacher's license. *sighh* This day really is giving me a head ache. I guess I just have to grit my teeth and endure it.

"So anyway, here are the school handbook for the rules and stuff. You can read it, keep it or throw it I don't really care. "

She hands out the handbook and also some kind of phones. Naturally everyone was curious, so I decided to ask Chie-chan

"Chie-chan what are these phones for? "

"Ara~ Ayanokouji-kun was it, wait a minute I will give you all an explanation"

Having heard this more or less satisfied my too-classmates. Oops~I almost slipped up.

After handing out the booklets and the phones which I am very curious about since this will be my first time using one or having personally. Can't wait to customize it.

"So now that all of you got the handbooks and the phones, I am going to explain the S-System."

"Chie-chan what do you mean by the S-system?" I decided to ask

"Ara~ calm down ayanokouji-kun,I will explain."

"So now as ayanokouji-kun has asked, you all will be living in dorms and outside contact is forbidden as you might know and the special rules are also mentioned in the handbook that I have given out."

"Please open your phones, you can use these to access any facility, shop goods from stores and so on. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points you spend. At this school you can buy anything. Anything that is located in this schools premises is available for purchase."

"Points are automatically deposited to your account the first day of the month. You should have all received 100000 points already. Keep in mind that one point is equal to one yen."

After hearing this many of my classmates stared at each other in disbelief. Many started talking with each other what they would do with these points. But some people did have some suspicions but stayed quiet.

After finishing the whole explanations off

Alright this is going to be my cue, I secretly sent a signal towards Honami for the start of my plan and she responded with a nod

I raise my hand and voice out a doubt towards chie-chan, to which all of my classmates started to pay attention.

"Chie-chan I am concerned about the point system, won't some people try to swindle others, can we prevent this?"

It was a simple question but a necessary one,

"Yea, why didn't we think of that?"

"Yea I am glad he asked."

"A nice question ayanokouji-kun. For that you can make a memorandum or make a contract with each other to safeguard your points."

Many sighed out of relief-

"Chie-chan another question!"

"Sure ask me anything that I can answer."

"Okay sensei, so just now said that to ask you 'anything that you can answer'. So does that mean you aren't allowed to answer every question?"

She started sweating but managed to hide it pretty well but not from me~Hehe~I can see Honami smirking at me.

"What do you mean to say ayanokouji-kun?" A boy asked, if I am not wrong his name is Kanzaki Ryuji.

"Exactly what is sounds like kanzaki, I have some speculations that I had from even before entering the classroom."

"Can you elaborate what do you mean." He asked

"Sure but first, let's hear chie-chan's answer."

"Alright"

"So sensei, can you please answer my question." I applied a little more pressure

"I am sorry but I am not permitted to answer."

"It's ok sensei, but I have a few more questions."

"Alright ask away."

"So will we receive 100000 points next month as well?"

"Huh, what do you mean to say ayanokouji-kun?" Honami decided to voice to before anyone else could

"Sorry I cannot say ayanokouji-kun."

"It's ok sensei, so as you have said that we are all evaluated based on merit so will we have our points evaluated based on behaviour, performance in tests or achievements?"

"Nice point ayanokouji-kun, but I am afraid I cannot reveal anything more on the S-System. I hope you all don't have any more questions, so I will be leaving now you all can do whatever you want."

Just what I have been waiting for Hehe. As sensei starts to hurry out of the door I ask

"Chie-chan you said we can buy anything that is located in the school premises, so I would like to purchase a whole explanation on the S-System."

Just after saying that chie-chan froze in her place, slowly turning her head towards me.

Her face you can see the fear of how a student could just figure it all out in the first 20 minuted that the class had started.

Many people were shocked and speechless at my request. Though of course Honami was exception.

I could see that she was gazing at me licking her lips seductively and biting her lower lip. I will savour it Tonight.

Word Count:1200