Act 1 - 1.5

Warning⚠

This chapter contains bloody scene, traumatic experience, physical abuse. Proceed at your own risk.

You have been warned!

The atmosphere was eerie, almost suffocating but still enough to keep the people alive. The trio had a boy begging at the other boy's feet who was comforting his lover not giving a single glance to the almost pitiful being.

But, with the stunt, he pulled up... He neither deserves any pity from anyone. It was funny that the person groveling on the brunette's toes was the main aggressor.

Such was the power of the aura emitting from the brunette.

"Please I'm sorry!" The boy named Yamauchi Haruki, snot running down his nose, tears streaming down his face. Quite the ugly site truly and the mere nerve after what just happened.

"Don't worry Honami. I am here... Shh~" The brunette, Kiyotaka embraced the body of his lover with lavender hair.

"P-Pl-Please no more?! Do-Don't beat me!" Honami trembling cupping up in the embrace of Kiyotaka.

"I swe-swear, I didn't steal anything!" The shivering couldn't calm down... Clear was the fact that the child had suffered severe trauma. Trembling body, heavy sweating, a guilty conscience, and so on.

Trauma is something not quite easily can be dealt with. The cure depends on the account of which the trauma was received. It defers from every person to person, but it the root cause can be found then it is much easier to deal with.

"Shh~It's alright now. I am here, no one is going to harm you."

"Focus on me. Come on, only on me." Honami turns up her head and is met with the pair of golden eyes.

Enchanting, glowing seemingly calm and gives off a warm radiance compared to the surrounding atmosphere.

" Utskushi~" The only she could mutter with her mouth. Tears stop streaming down her face. But still there.

Kiyotaka with his gentle movements, rubs off her tears with his thumb and slowly rubs her head, patting her to sleep.

"Tears do not look good on you darling." He uttered in her ear and give her a small smooch on her forehead.

"Sleep well." Kiyotaka gently lays her on the ground, who is now asleep, now with a much stronger aura looks down on the pathetic being groveling. He stands up but with Yamauchi still hanging off on his leg.

"Ple-please spare me." Still trying to apologize. After hearing some more non-sense from him, Kiyotaka kicks the boy in the face with the other leg.

This causes the boy to stumble back a feet, landing on his butt. The boy looks up to only feel true fear...

Kiyotaka, the boy standing in front of Yamauchi gave a crazy smile. As if he were satan reincarnate. How did he end up in this situation...

The surrounding was rather deserted, with no one to be seen with eye distance. The time around 5 PM but the location where they were was quite far from the main building.

No one would absolutely know, what happened here. No witness to observe anything.

"You know, I was always holding myself back."

"Wha-What...?"

"I knew, I knew how you would leech off at my girlfriend. You and many others from your class." Kiyotaka explains and picks up a rock, the size of his hand.

"Then why did you never...?! "

"I thought I guess, if you would ever fix it. But I guess existences like you are truly, utterly disgusting which can never be repaired." Kiyotaka shows up the rock and clenches his fist.

The solid hard rock crumbled to dust. The powder pouring out off his palm. Yamauchi now terrified more than ever still tried to beg for forgiveness.

But was kicked again in the face with Kiyotaka's left heel. Red blood oozed out from Yamauchi's nose. Now his nose broken and his face permanently contorted.

"This is just a small price you paid for your sin."

Now realising that no matter what he did Kiyotaka would not stop, tried to stand and run for it. Just after standing he was hit with a fast blow below his lungs.

The pressure was felt a moment later when he coughed up blood and barely able to breathe. Now kneeling with his face hanging down.

Kiyotaka without mercy pulls his head up again by grabbing a handful of his hair and forcing him to look straight at his eyes.

"See... See this look. That's right, I am completely crazy. Hahaha!" Just as he said, the look was not the usual composed expression but a blood thirsty maniacs.

Bloodshot golden eyes flaring, veins pooping on his forehead and arms. It makes you question how does a teenager his age has that expression.

"You tried to take something away from me today... "

Those eyes that didn't dare hesitate to kill anyone that touched anything his. It drilled into Yamauchi's soul, sucking him off his soul.

*Thud*

The sound of Yamauchi's head banged at the pavement could be heard. Now bleeding both from his nose and back of his head, he felt dizzy.

"If you ke-keep doing thi-" He coughs up more blood.

"-this tomorrow everyone will find out." Yamauchi pull out his last card to save himself from the monster in front of him.

"Oh don't worry~ Because there won't be any evidence that you were even hurt." Kiyotaka smiles maniacally.

Definitely something, he had something planned out.

"Also you will follow everything I say from now on... Now sweet dreams~"

*Thump*

Yamauchi completely blacks out, getting a last right hook to his chin, definitely something would be broken permanently.

Kiyotaka drags his body while carrying Honami's body on his shoulder with care, leaving the scene which is now a pool of dark red blood of a disgusting fellow.

"You pushed the wrong button this time Yamauchi and you will regret it forever. You won't ever forget the name 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka' in your life ever."

"Sleep well my beloved, I will always protect you no matter what." He whispers in Honami's ear who is now sleeping peacefully.

Author's Note

I am not experienced with trauma and do not know much about it. The information is not verified just researched from google, so please don't try to do anything by yourself.

If you have any trauma or anything, please consult with appropriate professionals.

This chapter was quite something as I am not much experienced with this type of contents. I hope you all liked it. See you all next time.

Sayonara~