Revelation

Today is the supposed day when the truth about the S-System was supposed to be revealed, May 1st. But this day already finished on the first day for class B, since opted to buy the explanation which came in handy really and  allowed me to secure my position in the class.

I checked my phone in the morning to find 99000 points deposited in my account as well as Honami's. This was a good sign, even though we knew about the S-System making everyone co-operate was the main problem to be worried about. 

But I didn't have to be worried much about it. This class was specially easy going, friendly and loyal. They would always help a person if he/she was in trouble which I really liked. The bond in our class was strangely very very strong. I guess this is one of the beauties the outside world offered compared to it's ugliness.

"Honami looks like our decision to buy the explanation was a good one."

"I agree, otherwise we would have been further down the rank and would have lost at least a couple hundred points."

"I really like this class, they are very fun to hang out with plus they don't give us any hate when we announced us dating." While talking I walk closer and grab her hand and look down at them then her deep blue eyes.

She stares back at me and says "Yes, I also like this class very much. They are like my family which I never got to experience."

I gently pull up her hand give a light kiss on the back of it. After removing her hand from my face she gives me a deep kiss catching me off guard but I hold my ground and bend her backward holding her waist and insert may tongue in her mouth feeling her insides. Continuously  ravaging her mouth, I occasionally reach to squeeze her thick ass making her moan.

After a while separating with ragged breath while refraining myself from giving her hickey... for now. I push my thoughts away so that my junior does not wake up from his slumber. 

We make our way towards the classroom. When we entered we were greeted by our fellow classmates and some teasing from amikura.

But all in all it was fine. Just then Kanzaki approaches me

"Good morning ayanokouji."

"Good morning Kanzaki."

"You received your points right?"

"Yea I did seems like everyone also got theirs."

After the usual banter between our classmates. Chie sensei comes into the class with a unusual but warming smile.

"Everyone you all must have received your points and as you all got the explanation on the first day I will skip to the results of the surprise test and your class points."

Everyone paid close attention for what was going to be announce. Chie sensei then opens up two schools and pin them beside the other on the board.

"I hereby officially welcome you to Class 1-A! Congratulations for your hard work paid off."

Everyone erupted in joy. Many came up to me and thanked me for this success, which might not have been possible so early on. I was really happy to have heard the praise I was getting from them which I never got in the white room.

This was a new feeling and honestly I don't really feel bad because of it. On fact I quite like the feeling I am getting.

I could see Honami was also swarmed by many people also thanking her for her kindness and helping attitude. She gave them all a bright smile.

The smile that I fell harder than a rock would have ever fell. I really cherish this beautiful and cute girlfriend of mine...