Mid-Term Profit

The study groups have been going successfully for the time being, the mid terms starts the day after tomorrow.

We have been given information about a cruise vacation for about two weeks right after the exams.

Everyone has been cheerful from the announcement and are especially motivated.

I haven't involved my myself much with the study groups and let Honami and the others take care of it.

The reports are positive, on the side note. I have done a bit of investigation on the levels of Class C and Class D's grades.

Honestly I didn't find it surprising, they were really-really bad, but I do have an Idea but for that...

"Kiyotaka-san, what will this be?" Chihiro asked.

"Ahh this... " Chihiro has been taking extra classes from me.

This happened after school one day where she was struggling with her studies and I helped her.

Due to the school campus being closed to the outside, the weaker students couldn't get extra tuitions for the subjects they were weak at.

The school also did not provide any kind of special facilities for the respective students, therefore the smarter one's had to teach the weaker ones.

This way is also a special type of bonding. Chihiro and I became close with the sessions we held together, thus on a first name basis.

"Thank you Kiyotaka-san for helping always." She gave a bright smile.

"Don't worry, I am always here to help." I reply with a smile.

Chihiro waves and heads back to the dorms. She is a meek girl that others would love to protect, clumsy and frail, probably a brave and gentle mans favorite type of girl.

"You seem to be having fun." Honami comes through the door if the class.

Watching through the window, it was already evening...

"Yeah, she is a nice girl." I reply still looking out of the window.

Honami pulls my chair back and makes me face her. Her head looking over mine, she pulls my chin up by her forefinger.

Her deep blue eyes staring into mine while smiling, they are captivating.

"You are so cruel~" Honami says as she sits on my lap with her legs behind the chair frame facing me.

"Why~ Are you jealous? " I decide to play with her a little, grabbing her chin and bringing her face a few centimetres away frome me.

She places her hands on my chest and sharpens her stare while smirking.

"Me? Being jealous? Probably, but it doesn't matter~"

"Hmm~ come with me, I have something to do."

"Alright"

We both head towards the upper classmen's classes. I spotted a few of them in the desired class.

"Class 2-B..." I enter to see some lone students sitting there, minding their own business.

We both head towards the one in the corner.

"Senpai, we would like to ask for some help."

"Yes, senpai."

"What do you want Kouhai tachi wa?"
The senpai had a worn out face, eye bags and ruffled up hair, a clear indication of stress, annoying him probably would be counter-productive.

"We will cut straight to the chase, could you give us the last year's mid term paper."

"Sure, just give me 12k points and I will trade it."

"Alright then senpai, can you add the quiz papers as well."

"Hai-Hai, now give me your number and get out." The senpai wanted to get everything over with.

I share my contact info and head back with Honami, as soon as I get the ping I send the points. Transaction complete.

"So are you going to do what I think it is?" Honami asked.

"Yeah... All same." I said checking both the papers.

"I will post the anonymous announcement then on the secret web."

The secret web, it was created by the students of the school, tons of information is exchanged there and is very beneficial, if you know how to control it.

I overheard about it from the other more social proficient people. It can either destroy or elevate your whole status, such is it's power.

"Sure, now we wait for it..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"Alright everyone, are you all ready for the test!" Chie-sensei roars with her high pitched voice.

"Hai!" Everyone was cheered up as well.

"Well good luck and dont cheat now ok." Chie sensei handed out the papers.

The paper was easy for me, so I start filling the answers up. Looking around, nobody is having any trouble with theirs as well.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

"Its super easy!"

"Right, I am glad we invested in it!"

"Da ro na!"

Meanwhile the other classes were brimming with joy from the sight, while their homeroom teachers looked confused as to why these idiots were overflowing with joy while literal over half of them are worse than a eighth grader.

That day everyone went home with their minds over the clouds while...

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka:

Private Points: 3,000,680

Ichinose Honami:

Private Points: 2,002,600

"This was a good plan~" Kiyotaka mumbles while kissing Honami.

(Yes, I drew it now

(Yes, I drew it now. I know it's bad but... Got a problem🤨)

"I-I agr-ee~" Honami moans out while being groped...

✧༺♥༻✧

A/N

Kiyo and Nami-chan's pp are estimated by me, I didn't include a part but there was a small event with the upper class's, you probably might have figured it out already how it went.

I will update the June class points in the next chapter from where the real story will begin...

Stay tuned~