First Day Part 1 and Bitch~Chan

On my way to the so called Prestigious School Or ANHS, I was currently with Honami on my left side of the seat peacefully sleeping as I gently lay her head on my lap so that she is comfortable.

Unfortunately for us, I coeld feel some jealous glares from the boys sitting in the bus.

Yes, we were currently travelling in a bus to my new or our new cage.

While I was carressing Honami on my lap gently, a commotion broke out between a young blonde haired boy wearing our school uniform and an office lady.

To be Honest it was a pain to listen to it. So I just glanced around the bus to see the others reaction, but most were feigning Ignorance towards the situation or just quitely observing the situation as it unfolds.

Anyway after some lady out of guilt gave up her seat, the commotion quickly died down.

As we reached the school I gently plantes a kiss on my girlfriend to wake her up. This was the best way to wake her up as she senses physical affection very deeply. Probably due to what happened in her childhood.

Anyway as she woke up girls around were just internally not quite but screaming their lungs out and the boys just Meh...

So Honami finally decided to wake up and as she looked up at me she gave me deep and affectionate 🥰 kiss that made my heart flutter...

She fully woke up and quickly got very flustered as when she saw we were still on the bus and many people just glanced at us not knowing what they should do after seeing such a scene, Heh I internally smirked as to show that I was superior than them also with a beauty as a girlfriend.

*Tomatose*"Why didn't you warn me! ? "

"About what? "

"Ummm, hmph~! "

"Cute"
After saying that I began to pet her on head...

"Purrr~"

As she let's out a cute purr making me just hug her tightly not even minding the gazes now thrown at us.

As we walked out of the bus reaching out towards her hard to which she complied, intertwining our fingers together to feel the closure we always desired and craved for.

As I was about to walk in campus, I was suddenly stopped in my tracks by a voice...

"Hey you!Why we're you looking at me! "

Honami decided to answer in my steed-

"Umm then why we're you looking at us? "

The black haired bitch as she was decided to retort...

"Because I have eyes"

"Then so do we. "

As the bitch was getting more and more angry we decided to leave from the site while others were just snickering at the bitches antics., warning a glare from her and quickly decided to leave the spot.

A/N

Sorry guys for the short chappie. I will upload another tomorrow to make it up to you guys.

I wanted to ask do you all want a lemon after the first day Or after the swimming class, I wanted to ask as I thought about an idea of the context if I can make it after the swimmimg classes. So vote pls...

After first day school ends.

After swimmimg class ends in the second week of their start of school.

The swimmimg class will be an inter class competition and Kiyo is quite jelly~(Hint on the context😏)