Act 1 - 1.2

Kiyo POV

Now we are in class waiting for Chie-Sensei to come. Yesterday I explained the parts she had to do so it's about time...

About 5 minutes later Chie-sensei comes into the class clearly amused...? Huh, there is something eh, but about all that will be figured out later after this act. 

The classes go about as usual, at the end of the homeroom.

"Everyone please listen to me!" Chie-Sensei calls out to the class gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay, so yesterday a complaint was filed against Class D by Class C. In the incident, Satoru Kaneda was severely bruised by Yamauchi Haruki but was claimed as false by Class D so for evidence's sake is there anyone who might have witnessed the incident." She pauses a bit before continuing.

"If Yes then please report to me in the teacher's lounge. Thank you that's all." After giving out the necessary announcement Chie-Sensei goes out of the class.

I take the first initiative and speak up.

"Okay everyone no need to worry about anything! If anyone might have witnessed anything just report to me and I will act as a witness on behalf of you if you want!" 

Everyone look at each other to see if anyone of them knew about the incident or anything but only blanks were drawn as expected.

"It doesn't look like anyone here is a witness." Kanzaki comes up to me and gives a report on behalf of everyone.

"It seems so." 

Just then Honami yells out "I think we should help them search for shreds of evidence and witness. After all, our class is in an alliance and we should help each other in times of need!"

"Yeah!"

"Of course, we should help them!!"

Many positive replies came through to Honami's suggestion. The plan has been set in motion, now we just have to wait for Class D's call for help.

"As Honami has suggested, we will then look for evidence and witness and help Class D. Knowing Class C they might have placed some sort of trap on them and tricked them." 

"Everyone you all can go to your dorms worry-free, we will handle the rest!" Honami gives them the signal to go. Everyone then leaves leaving Me, Honami, and Kanzaki together.

"We should go to Class D to talk to them" Kanzaki suggests.

We both agree with Kanzaki and make our way toward Class D. When we reach the classroom it was filled with chaos. A black-haired boy shouts with anger to his whole class who were pointing fingers and shouting back at him while Hirata and Kushida try to calm down the situation but are falling on deaf ears.

Honestly, this class is utterly disgusting to see. Their mere presence sickens me to the stomach, just like my father said Humans in the outside world were hungry, greedy, lustful, filled with hatred.

But one day it will all change and I will be the one to change it... Looking at Kanzaki I can figure he is having doubts and Honami looks as expected sad but no one but me could figure out what she was feeling deep inside.

She was happy and full of joy looking at the scene, looking at the worms cannibalizing their own kind. I could feel the euphoria leaking out of her. This is the real Honami, My Queen, my one and only. 

Unknowingly I smirk at her a little and she turns her head towards me and gives a cute, small but gentle smile. I give her a smile in return to which she immediately blushes but tries to hide it. I internally chuckle at her actions.

Now...