Act 1 - 1.8 'A Steamy Bath'🍋

"It was a complete waste of time, tch." Kanzaki clicked his tongue in frustration.

"Yea I agree, but who would have thought that he would just up and confess at the place." I said

"Yeah I guess..."

"Come on you two, no fighting!" Honami intervened

"Sorry Ichinose-san. I got a bit worked up there but anyway, I will my way now."

"Sure, bye Kanzaki-kun"

"Bye Kanzaki."

"Soreja!" Kanzaki turned and left the building through the hallway.

"Honami we should also head to the dorms shouldn't we?"

"Hai!" Honami posed cutely.

We walked to our dorms in a comfortable silence, hand in hand and humming tunes all the way together.

The dorms in the evening were fairly quiet. Due to it being a weekend, most people were out either celebrating for a hard week or partying.

"You should freshen up first Hobami, I will do it after you."

"... Anosa... would you accompany me...?"

"You mean, you want me to help you freshen up?"

"Mmh~"

"I see alright then."

We both drop off our bags and face each other. I then tra e my fingers from between Honami's cleavage over her school coat and put my hand over it's buttons.

Honami understanding the sign does the same and slides down my red coat from my shoulders.

I open the two buttons holding Honami's coat, after which her body relaxes.

"It must be painful having such large breasts, isn't it?" I tease her.

Honami averts my gaze and replies coyly.

"You dont... like them?"

"No no, I really love them." I reply undoing her shirt's button one by one.

"The light pink suits you." I comment on her bra which she was wearing.

"Thank you~ I picked it while thinking about you." Honami says while u doing my shirt.

"Really~"

"Yes. Really~" Honami replies while sliding down my shirt and tracing my abs.

"Souka... "

I unzip her skirts chain and let it slide down her slim and beautiful legs, leaving her in her underwear only.

Honami does the same while leaving my boxers on.

"Can you pls..." Honami emphasises to the clip in the middle of her pads which was holding her bra together.