Act 1 - 1.4

Honami POV

The next day we all have our classes as usual. Thinking back to yesterday night after our encounter with class D.

"You don't have to force yourself." Kiyo says gently as he plays with my hair strands.

My head is on Kiyo's lap as he offered me a lap pillow which I gladly accepted.

"I am not forcing you know." I say while puffing my cheeks, pouting.

He poke my cheeks as it deflates "But still I could have done it as you already hate interacting with them."

So he knew huh...

"Aww~No need to be worried. This is my part and I will fulfill it properly." I touch his face hovering over mine and stroke it.

He closes his eyes, takes my hand and places a gentle kiss on the back of it.

"I see." He opened his eyelids and I could see his eyes shine a deep golden color.

"You really are mysterious." I say patting his cheeks.

"Don't you love that part of me also?"

"Of course, I love everything about you." I weasel out a soft giggle.

I snap back out of my thoughts. Today we will be collecting evidence with the class D students. Hopefully this goes peacefully.

"Worrying too much will affect your beautiful face." Kiyo approaches and rubs his thumb on my cheek.

I place my hand on top of his and relax my head into it.

"I am not worried but I just hope this goes peacefully."

We join with class D group who will be searching with us. The group contained  Hirata-Kun, Kushida-san and Yamauchi...

From our class Me, Kiyo and Kanzaki-Kun. I felt kind of sick but decided to endure it for now.

Kiyo gave my hand a squeeze. He always knows huh...

"So when is the trial for the incident?" I ask while walking

"We were informed it will be two days from now." Kushida-San replies

"So only one more day left for gathering enough evidence to prove..." Kanzaki-Kun says

"That should be enough time to gather the needed evidence." Kiyo shares his opinion but was quite rudely interrupted by an angry voice.

"Hah! What are you saying?! There is not enough time at all! Are you trying to sabotage me?!" An angry Yamauchi grips Kiyo's collar tightly and pulls him.

His eyes bloodshot purely from rage. I step in and try to pull off his hands from Kiyo's uniform while everyone is panicking how they should intercept.

"Yamauchi-Kun please remove your hands off from Kiyo." I try to loosen his hold but to no avail.

"Yamauchi please remove your hand from my uniform. I didn't mean to offend you." Kiyo tries to talk him out.

"Shut up you bastard!" Yamauchi tries to punch Kiyo but before he could, I push Kiyo a bit and get punched in my cheek instead.

3rd POV

The angry Yamauchi punches Honami on the cheek.

Everyone's eyes widen at the action Yamauchi did to the peach haired girl now on the floor sobbing in the embrace of her boyfriend.

"I-I, so-sorry... I-I d-di-didn't mean to..."
Yamauchi tries to justify what he did with his skin pale as a ghost.

Kanzaki angry at the guy's action acusses him. While Hirata tries to calm them down and Kushida applies some first aid to Honami, which she carries with her.

But there was another storm rumbling between them. Kiyotaka with his face down till now hadn't said a single thing...

"Urusai..."

"Urusai... "

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Kiyotaka who had been silent until now, flares his golden irises.

Everyone turned to look at the expression which the brunette wore. It was truly a terrifying glare. Never had anyone seen such an extreme reaction out of Kiyotaka.

It has always been moderate but today, it was different... Different from the usual expression which was soft and gentle. Enough to calm down a crying child.

But today it was flaring with anger, terrifying might be an understatement... It gave everyone chills through there spine and the thought 'Never make this guy angry. Duly Noted.'

"Everyone please leave except Yamauchi." He tried to keep his cold voice down but still contained his anger.

Understanding the situation, everyone left while Yamauchi was on his knees. Hands behind his head cowering in fear from the man in front of him.

"Now to deal with you... " Kiyotaka says with a voice enough to send a full grown man cowering down with the fear of losing there lives.

Author's Note

I did this chapter in a quite a hurry. Hope you like it. So for Yamauchi's sudden outburst, after reading the LN in the special exam Yamauchi was very very unstable to the point he attacked Koenji.

But mainly Koenji goaded him to do so, but here he was pressured by the whole class. Accussed, thrown under the bus by his friends like he did to sudou in the same arc but now he was the victim if hate and prejudice.

Plus at the start of the year, class D was very immature and tried to put the blame on others instead of accepting it. So I wanted to base this chapter on that mainly.

Hope this explantion make a but sense and free feel to let me know if there might be any other reason for the sudden outburst.

Next chapter will be a bit mature so be warned!

See you all next time. Love you~
Sayonara~