Act 1 - 1.7

The Debate Room

Now the room was being used to hold a trial for guilty. The student council president at the head of the oval shaped table while Class C students on his right and Class D and Class A supporters were on the left side.

Tachibana, President Horikita's most trusted aide and secretary stood next to him but she blended into the background due to the presence of the president.

"Tachibana, if you will please. "

"Yes President! Ahm~ This case filed by Class C against Class D on the account of severely injuring Kaneda Satoru by Yamauchi Haruki."

"Thank you for the brief Tachibana." To which she gave a slight bow.

"Now Class C please present your side of the case."

Class C students were Ishizaki, Kaneda and their Homeroom teacher Sakagami.

From Class D it was Yamauchi, Hirata and their Homeroom teacher Chabashira. From A Class me, Kanzaki and Honami are here.

It intrigued me that Class C didn't even try to get a better defendant. According to my intel these two are not great at these types of scenarios.

I guess Ryuuen must be confident about the results.

"So I-I w-was..." Kaneda looked nervous and scared. It was genuine because Kaneda was brutally beaten up.

His head was bandaged along with this left eye, cracked frame of his glasses.

Hirata was looking worriedly at him... Hmm~

This case was doomed to fail from the start anyways.

Kaneda eventually presented his side of the story saying that when he was going to the dorms through a shortcut alley where they both bumped. He has a meek personality so he naturally apologized but was beaten up by a pissed Yamauchi and was verbally abused then left alone. Right after sometime, Ishizaki who happened to take the same shortcut saw Kaneda struggling and brought him to the infirmary.

"Ha! When did I suddenly do that?! You were the one who was provoking me!" Yamauchi spat out.

... Did this guy just casually confessed the case...

"Yamaichi-Kun... " Hirata tugged Yamauchi.

"Ha! What?! "

"Wow. I have never met a more smarter person than you." President Horikata was sarcastically dumbfounded.

The Class C people just held their laughter in. I thought this would have gone for a bit longer but... Yare~Yare~

"What President? " Yamauchi asked the President what's wrong. Does he even have any brain cells? I have never met a stupider met than before.

"Basically from what you just said, you beat up Kaneda-Kun from Class C because he provoked you. So you basically hit him first."

"What?! No tha-that's not-"

"Enough! Do you think this school is a joke?! People from all over Japan try to get in this prestigious academy and you punched someone because you were provoked! What kind of stupid idiot are you?! "

It seems President Horikita is quite angry and irritated. He adores this academy and respects it's regulations. It was clear from his behavior.

How amusing~ I found something very interesting today, I will surely use it.

"Honestly I didn't want to bring this up here but I don't think I will spare extra time for you."

A video was being played behind the President and it was awfully familiar what it was.

"We received this from an anonymous source, we know who sent it but won't share the source due to the request from them but, Yamauchi-"

Ahh~zurui~ This ended so quickly~

What about the aftermath was as expected...

"Thank you for supporting us even though we were in the wrong this time." Hirata apologized to us after the trial.

Hirata looked very pale and mentally exhausted. Looks like there is something interesting about him too, for now I will cast my gaze low.

"It's fine, more about Yamauchi-Kun would need your support now so please excuse us." Honami replied with a small smile.

"You! This is all because of you!" Yamuchi was pointing at me while being dragged away by the guards.

All of us ignored him.

3rd POV

Yamauchi was expelled from ANHS the next day. Albeit miserably, he returned to his parents home.

"Mom, dad... I am home... " The exhausted Yamauchi called out meekly inside his house.

He looked through the house and found his parents sitting in the living room looking somber.

When his dad saw Yamauchi's face, his faced flushed red. His mother was in tears.

"Haruki You foolish ungrateful bastard of a son! You do this at school?! You disgraceful brat!"

"W-what do you mean? "

"This! " Yamauchi's dad showed him his social media, there was a viral leaked video of Yamauchi punching Honami and Kaneda.

Instantly his face ran pale, knowing his entire life had ended without even starting properly.

"No... "

???POV

It must have gone viral by now. Anyway now I have his support, the gift must have been truly amazing for him.

I am excited for the future.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka...