Act 1 - Epilude

It was sunday morning, both the young couple had just awaken after becoming one the previous night.

Light pink hair was scattered across Honami's divine face, while Honami herself lay on top of one of Kiyotaka's wings.

Kiyotaka moved Honami's locks of light pink hair behind her ears gazing into her deep blue eyes which seemed to suck anyone in them.

"Nani~" Honami who was awake was gazing into Kiyotaka's golden irises.

"Nande mo nay." Kiyotaka was just blankly admiring Honami's facial structure.

"Meanie~"

"Maybe"

"Ne doshta? Why are you acting like this?" Honami pouted at Kiyotaka's blank face.

Kiyotaka then put his arms around Honami's naked body and pulled her into his chest while ruffling her hair with his nose.

"Mattaku... You are such a high maintenance baby." Honami smiled wryly at Kiyotaka's display, then also hugged him tightly.

"But aren't I your baby?" Kiyotaka grumbled into Honami's silky smooth hair.

"Yes, yes you are." Honami snuggled into Kiyo's chest while tracing her hands on his back.

"Your scars, did they increase?" Honami asks while tracing his scar filled back.

Kiyotaka was heavily scared throughout his body. Only Honami in this school knew about the heavy scars Kiyo carries with him both emotional and physical.

Due to always wearing full sleeved shirts and blazers with long pants, no one could see them, his body was really build up on another level.

His body was compact and filled with muscles for high mobile strength but still did not fall short on raw power because his training would always increase the amount of weights he would use.

(This is Kiyo's scars, they spread from his neck all the way to his legs also his body is way build, like the pic above or like koenji height and build but more slimmer and compact while koenji has a much more broader frame

(This is Kiyo's scars, they spread from his neck all the way to his legs also his body is way build, like the pic above or like koenji height and build but more slimmer and compact while koenji has a much more broader frame.)

"Yes they did increase. I have to build up more pain tolerance along with my  raw strength, so the training is a bit taxing."

"I see..." Honami smiled wryly

"But are you also doing your training? If you have any problem just ask me alright?"

"Yes I am also following my regime don't worry. But..."

"But?"

"About the offer... could we have the sessions together?"

"Sure I don't mind, but you tend to get distracted easily."

"I won't!" I definitely will after all... that hot body! Oh my~