Honami SS : Another part of the story...

Now Kiyotaka and Honami can be seen in their room settling down after the discussion with Class D. But the young maiden is anxious about what might her boyfriend unfold today. The part of life she didn't know about even though knowing top secret information about his family.

Honami POV

I am honestly scared...what will I find out that made him that much nervous and zone out completely, I already know about the deal with his parents and such. I also received the same training but at a much lower scale to which I could at least improve my raw capabilities.

I stare at his face and he stares back but without his usual shine that still had a bit of its softness. I don't want him to be pressured, so I restrained myself from asking anything. Giving him all the time he needed, to which he suddenly takes a deep breath.

He starts to speak "Hah~ So where do I start from?" 

"Relax I am not pushing you to speak about everything right now. But first please can you state your  relationship between you and her?" I ask politely 

"Sure, so where do I start... You know about my past right?"

"Yes, I have also met your father of course."

"But the thing is that is just one part of my past that you about. The thing is... there is something much deeper than all this."

"What do you mean by deeper than this?! Isn't the WR already very deep!" I speak a bit loudly out of worry

"Calm down. Someone might hear you..."

"Sorry...but how does your past goes more deeper than this." I ask more and more worried.

"I can't say much now because this is very sensitive for me plus you there might be a chance you will be in danger also if you know about it. I will tell you all about my past when the time is right... and also..." 

He comes closer to the bed where I am seated and kneels down in one knee and touches my chin which immediately flushes me but I remain still. He moves his face in front of my left ear and whispers...

"...because you still haven't aged enough to bloom the flower I sense you will when the time is right, Mi Amore~" After saying this he bits me in my left ear leaving a mark I sense will remain for some days. 

But what could this be... what does he mean by I haven't aged enough yet... No, there is a deeper meaning to this than I can imagine. Something is brewing, I can feel it but I can't see the full picture. This scares me leaves me helpless... and this feeling, I don't like it... Just like my past self.

 Weak, helpless and pathetic; doing everything to survive on my own but I have changed and gained new abilities to sustain myself in this world of the cruel. Whatever I must do to survive in the end and have Kiyo by my side forever and ever... 

I will...

throw away my...

 humanity if needed to...

For I love only two people in this earth...

Kiyotaka and Myself...

All this to survive in this endless bundle of hell... 

Truly pathetic...