Act 1 - 1.1

Honami POV

It has been a few days since that night. Kiyo has been kind of distant towards me as well as the class, many have been wondering what happened to him or did something happen between us.

Obviously I said nothing has happened between us and he also has been distant towards me as well. Many have tried to ask about it but he would dodge the topic and talk about other things instead.

Everyone at this point thinks something bad had happened to him so decided not to further bring it up. But I am more and more getting worried... I can still hear the sweet voice of that night... I can't get my mind of him at all and it's frustrating not knowing. Ahhh GOD!!!

Class has ended and Kiyo also went somewhere, before I could follow him he was gone. Defeated I sulk down in my seat, right then I hear a pair of footstep coming towards me. I lift my head up and greet the person in front of me.

"Hi Mako-Chan what's up?" Trying to keep my voice as cheerful as possible

"C'mon Honami no need to sulk down. I know! Let's head to Keyaki Mall together and enjoy the evening!"

"I guess I can't hide it from you huh... Okay then let's go and have some fun!"

We both grab our bags and stuff then head out together towards Keyaki Mall. During the walk we talked about trivial stuff. After reaching the mall we head out to clothing shops and play around with different outfits.

We buy some casual wears and stuff. While in the undergarment section Mako-Chan pulls out a pair of thongs... She then gives me a smirk and forces me in them. It leaves me really flushed 

"Your boyfriend might cheer up if you just you know wear it and lay on his bed~"

"Ahh! Mako-Chan no ecchi! Why are you saying such lewd things?!" I was completely red out of embarrassment, how could she say that with a straight face!

" Oh c'mon don't tell me you haven't thought about it and masturbated to him ravaging you~" She says with another smirk. Me completely knowing I did that and while him watching, I blush furiously unable to come up with anything.

"Heeeh~ So I was right huh~ Don't worry about it I'll keep it a secret." She gives me a confirming wink but it didn't confirm anything instead made me more red.

We spent the whole evening bantering and shopping. We had our dinner at a cafe and headed towards the dorm where she dropped me off. After changing I see Kiyo waiting at the couch with his eyes closed and snoring slightly.

It was a cute sight so I took a photo of him. I go near him and sit beside him and lay my head on his shoulder waiting for him to wake up. I caress his cheeks and slide my hand through his silky soft hair.

He slowly wakes up slightly groaning to which I giggle at him. After waking up he looks at me giggling so he gives weird look at which I laugh even louder. After calming down he starts talking

"There is going to be an announcement tomorrow and most probably Class D will ask for our help."

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" I ask curiously

"Yes and this will be my first Act towards the other classes..."

"I see... Will you tell me what you did now?"

"Not now but after the whole situation I will but I have something for you to do."

"And that is?"

"You have to..."

A/N

I will make some SS after this arc filling in on the plot holes. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!