Surprise Test

The three weeks went by quite fast as Honami and I have settled into our new lives. We also revealed our relationship to which the responses were quite weird like it was they already knew about it from the start.

But oh well not like I really care, I am just happy that no one gave a negative reply to us being in a relationship.

I had Honami scout out class D, himeno class A and lastly kanzaaki class C.

I got each of their reports, I summarise that class C has a delinquent running his whole class like a tyrant, class A was divided into two parts one run by a bald man and mostly an honour student to conclude named katsuragi and the other by sakayanagi whom I presume to be the chairmans daughter as he had once mentioned her being admitted in this school.

And last but not least the so called defective class and boy the school weren't joking when they said defective. As Honami reported I could see her disgust for them, she said that the class D boys mainly some called the idiot trio oogled at her while she was talking to kushida the madona of class D and hirata the hidden gem of class D.

I wanted to break something at that moment but I held off Or I might pay the consequences dearly.

"What are you thinking kiyo? "

Honami asks me poking my cheeks and yes she gave me the nickname which was honestly quite cute and made me happy.

"Nothing much just thinking about the last few weeks."

"Oh I see." Just then chie-chan cones into the class suprisingly sober and a bit serious expression. She looks around the class and finally says

"Everyone you are going to be having a surprise test now."

The whole class surprised but still nods. After that chie-shan hands out our question papers.

"The test is of 100 marks you get 3 hours to complete the whole paper. Cheating of any sort is strictly prohibited and will be dealt upon severely. This test does not add to the main grading. That is all good luck and start the test."

No wonder chie-chan was sober, I scan through the question paper. There were 30 questions, 5 for each subject. After going through the paper I see that 1 question from each subject is not from 1st year levels as I have gone thought the books for each of the standards of the school that is assigned.

'Is this supposed to some sort of hint?'

I brush off the thought and complete my test under 1 hour.

(I have seen in fics kiyo doing this test under 30 to 10 mins but it never made sense how would you write off a hundred mark test in under an hour like literally your handwriting will shit and writing up that much takes time honestly saying you need atleast an hour but I guess you do you. Not hate intended.)

I am fully sure that I will get full marks. I scan over the rest of the classroom and see some struggling but most of them just did the test slowly but surely. Honami finished under the 2.5 hour mark.

Which was wonderful knowing from how she has lived up until now but that is in the past.

After the test ended I asked everyone how their tests went and everyone said it went but had struggled in the questions I pointed out. Honami said that she should be getting above the 90 mark to which I pat her head.

"Ohhh~" I see amikura and many girls eyeing us.

"No no continue, don't mind us we are just watching." Honami turns red and hide in my chest.

*Sigh* this is troublesome.... but nice...