Settling in their new lives

Kiyo POV

I and Honami enter the convenience store, there were only a few students here right now probably because of students visiting the Keyaki Mall which this school has established for clothing, food lodges, etc. 

I buy my necessities along with Honami and make our way towards the counter and stand in line. Just then a voice called out to us and I think I recognise it...

"What an unpleasant coincidence... To think I would have to see you two so soon. *sigh*"

We turn around and just as I had expected the black bitch was there barking at us. Honami was irritated but kept her cool 

"So what may I owe to your pleasure young..." I say was rudely interrupted 

"So you know your place huh." the bitch barked again

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. *Ahem* Yes, So what may I owe to your pleasure young bitch." I say politely to anger her 

"*Grr*You...!!" She says raising her hand to slap me but Honami held her wrist and warns her

"Would you please not disturb us cause we don't really care about interacting with you."

"Fine!!" she just storms off leaving her basket and not shopping anything

"AND Keep your behavior in check!!" I shout adding fuel to the burning fire

After the bitch in heat left we finally finished our shopping and headed towards the dorms.

"I think that bitch is from Class D, what do you think Honami?"

"I too think the same, as sensei has explained Class D is considered to be the defects of the batches."

"Hmm but I have some doubts about the system. Like how is a person labeled as a defect; we can consider low grade, heavy absences, physically weak. But these are only the outward defects or shortcomings a person has. now what about the inward defects, how does this school find someone's insider qualities like hidden personalities, bullying in past, etc."

"Wow now I see what you are talking about, but all in due time will be discovered. So for now let's enjoy our school life while we can." She says extending her hand

"Yes for now let's enjoy what we have and achieve what we don't." I slide in my slender fingers between her soft ones. We walked in silence hand in hand, the silence did not disturb us but made it comfortable.

We reached the dorm counter where we were given the same key and when we asked about it, they said that it was arranged by the chairman. So Honami and I will be living together in the same room for the next three years.

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't excited about it and I could see the same for Honami in her eyes. I open our dorm room which was double the size from the outside that the other dorm walls. I enter to find a modern king-sized bed white in color and bedsheets along with pillow covers were greyish black.

The flooring was made of wooden styled tiles and the walls were a shade of white and grey. I really have to thank the old man later, for at least giving us a beautiful room. The decor was simple and nice, I will leave these things for Honami as she was always the better one at fashion than a dull guy like me.

"Wow, the room is so beautiful Kiyotaka!" Honami excitedly points out after entering the room and I can't lie it really is.

"Yes, I also think so. I will have to thank the old man for giving us such a beautiful room."

"Mmph~"

We drop our things and change into our pajamas, which we thankfully bought or we might have had to sleep in our uniforms which wouldn't be too comfortable. Then after having dinner, we go to sleep to even do anything that I had planned but I guess I can wait for some time after all Honami is Mine and Mine alone.

I give her a small peck on the lips to which she also did the same...

"Good Night Honami~"

"Good Night Kiyotaka~"

After wishing I fall into my deep slumber and embrace the darkness which slowly envelopes me cutting off the world.

A/N 

Here I gave this fic an update next would be Demon Prince of the White but I will put it to hold for now. Next chapter I will see when I can as I only finished my pre-boards exam.

Anyways Ciao~Sayonara~