Reaching out

Class A(B) - 990
Class B(A) - 940
Class C - 490
Class D - 0

On the paper on the left were the class rankings along with the class points. Looking at Class B's, the former A class's score was not surprising to me.

But the class thought otherwise. When everyone saw the points many were happy but also shocked considering we had had to buy to maintain that many points but Class B had only fifty fewer points than us without even wasting a point on the explanation that had emptied half of our pockets.

Truly Class B lived up to its name of being the elites. Sakayanagi must be plotting to take complete leadership. I can temporarily remove Class A from the equation.

Class C is our main target probably due to Ryuuen being the aggressor type without any guilt to reach his goal.

That left Class D... Honestly, it was surprising considering they were only named as defects. All they had to do was behave a bit and they would have retained some points at least.

I mean has any Class D lost all their points in the first month. But I won't let this opportunity go. I know just the way to make some new pawns for the board that I have set up. I just have to play this right, And I know just the thing how to...

After the class...

As everyone was leaving I make my way to the podium.

"Everyone may I have some of your time. I have an announcement to make and I want your honest opinions on the matter."

"Sure I have time" Kanzaki replies

"Yea we will also listen after all you are our leader!" Shibata chimes in as well

"Yea sure after all you did make us climb to Class A!" Amikura also joins in

Everyone then gives me their full attention waiting for me to make my statement. I give a subtle glance to Honami to which she gives me a slight nod.

"As you all know, our class runs on trust. We trust each other to the fullest help the weaker to become equals."

"Of course, after all, that is our true strength," Honami says, now the crowd listening more intently.

"We can see that all the other classes have retained a few class points at least except for Class D. I have seen many class D students being discriminated against other class students. Therefore I would like to extend our hand towards them and help them a bit at least. So I wanted to ask for your opinions." 

"I don't mind because I also think we should do it. Everyone I would like to support this idea." Honami voices out. Perfect.

"I also don't mind, we can help them, after all, we have about a 1000 class points difference." Kanzaki also joins Honami. The only one who I thought would express concerns and a little resistance now joined in.

Immediately after Kanzaki's support, everyone started to support my idea. No one was really really unhappy that we were helping the other classes so this made it really easy to work with.

Now that I have the support I just need to move forward with my plan to 'help' Class D...