✧8✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

The morning filming kicked off with far too much energy from the boys, who managed to make all the staff, including me, laugh several times at their antics. It was easy to see the chemistry and charms between them when they were altogether in one place. Even though there were so many of them, they made it work.

They were divided into a six teams and sent on a mad hunt around the hotel grounds, searching for items from a list, alongside clues, all leading to the final treasure. I noticed that whoever had organised these groups was far too lazy to arrange anything, opting to do it by birthday

Each team of three or four was given a disposable camera to take pictures of each item they found as evidence, though before the filming had started, Mrs Lee had strongly encouraged them to take pictures of each other as well.

I was stationed at a place labelled point A, with the heavy responsibility of the unnamed hand, to play rock paper scissors with them which would either grant or deny them access to the walled garden. I had a clipboard in my hand and a walkie-talkie strapped to my side, in case I needed to contact the producers, but aside from that, I was alone with a camera-man and one of Mrs Lee's producer friends.

The first group to attempt it was team 2, consisting of Johnny, Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Ten – the February babies. Somehow, I managed to beat all four of them at rock paper scissors, which I was proud to say, was caught on camera for the entirety of Nctzen to watch in 4k. I hoped Mrs Lee would decide to keep that footage, just for my own satisfaction and claim to fame.

Unfortunately, they walked not two metres away, completely undeterred by their loss, and they began to discuss a plan to gain entry into one of the important areas of their map.

"Producer-nim," Johnny began in a pleading tone, "Can we try something else?"

She nodded from behind the camera, announcing their new mission, 'appeal to the female producer, (which rather horrifyingly was me) by acting cute for five seconds'.

She mouthed a good luck at me, as they all accepted eagerly and began their application.

They pushed Jungwoo to go first, and he obliged. He stood in front of me and began his performance in full on cutesy mode, my eyes widened at the cuteness of his actions, taken aback by the effect it was having on my cheeks.

I tried my hardest to keep a straight face, and only just managed to last the five seconds. I really wasn't sure how I would manage to last for the other three members.

They sent Jaehyun next. I gulped, nerves filling me, remembering his comment from the facetime, as well as the bright cherry colour I had turned after first seeing him. This truly seemed like a recipe for disaster.

He walked up to me, placing both hands on his cheeks. I trembled internally at what he could have planned for this, and sincerely hoped I would not make a fool of myself.

He blew a kiss and sent a finger heart in my direction. While his actions were innocent, his eyes were ever so smug, as if he knew his power, that I felt I couldn't stare at them any longer. I hiccoughed and nearly choked on my saliva as I looked to the side, not able to handle that gaze any longer.

Unfortunately, this counted as a loss for me, though I had to swallow my pride because this was not a reality show about me. Besides, losing to Jaehyun wasn't really a loss.