✧24✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

Hyuck grabbed my hand with a butterfly's grip, and pulled me from the room, leaving behind the whisperings and mutterings of Chenle and Jisung.

"What was up with them?" I asked when we paused to wait for the lift.

"What do you mean?" He replied quickly.

I pondered for a second, "I don't know, they seemed a little more giggly than usual?"

"Maybe they've spent too much time in that room?" He suggested.

I shrugged, not too bothered by it, although Hyuck had seemed more tense and uptight than usual, I hadn't wanted to comment on it.

We stepped in the lift's open doors, and I pushed the button for my floor. Through the mirror, I saw Hyuck rummaging in his pocket, and he pulled out some black material.

When I turned around to look back at him, he placed a black bucket hat on his head.

"Just in case." He explained when I questioned him about his new fashion accessory.

Once back in my room, I got a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap to cover up. The hotel security had been tasked with ushering away any wandering fans, but there was always the off chance that one might have escaped unnoticed. Furthermore, our journey would take us through a wider area of Barcelona, out of staff supervision.

I picked up my purse as well, despite his protests, as I claimed that I should put some money towards the snacks. Especially because I had contributed greatly to clearing his stash.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

"Do you even know where we're going?"

I drew my lips into a pout at his lack of faith. "I have been here before. And I've been to this shop before. They have good snacks. They might not be Korean, but they're still pretty good." I defended myself, grumpily.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He replied.

"You should be." I muttered, but without any hostility, "It's only a couple of streets away."

We walked down a relatively peaceful road since I had opted to take the longer but quieter route. People's houses lined the street, with trees and flowers ornamenting the pavement.

The sunglasses we were both wearing, not only made us more discreet, but also protected our eyes from the harsh afternoon sunlight.

Hyuck had slowed his pace to match mine, something I was grateful for, as my legs couldn't keep up with his speeding pace.

"How long until we're there?" He drew out the words cutely, in complaint.

I frowned behind my shades, "You literally perform whole ass concerts, but you can't handle a five minute walk?"

"No, but I'm hungry."

"Well, it's just around the corner." I appeased.

"That's the fourth time you've said that."

I laughed at his observation, "Well, it has to be around one of these corners."

"I've just realised that this is the first time I've been out of the hotel with you." He said after a moment.