✧38✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Donghyuck

"Should we book a room?" Johnny asked me in the car.

"Why?"

"There's way more people than I thought joining." He replied, looking at the new and updated list.

"You can ask Manager Hwang to book a room. She'll be happy to help, and she won't insist we film the meal." I pointed out. "Who's actually going?"

"Me, you, Taeyong, Yuta, Ten, Hendery, Yangyang, Renjun, Jiyoung, and you said Minwoo is coming as well, right?" I nodded. "Then that's already ten people."

"Wow, we are popular."  He laughed, happy that there would be so many people. "So, how many of the members have actually seen you two interact. And don't lie, there is 100% something happening, even if it's unofficial."

"We're taking it a day at a time, Johnny. I don't want to throw her into this world before she even knows what she's getting herself into. But um, I guess Taeyong and Renjun only."

"Hey, I've seen you guys." Johnny interrupted.

Taeyong snorted from behind us. "You've seen nothing, Johnny. Trust me. They've only gotten like one hundred times more smitten with each other. Our Donghyuck is whipped."

"I'm not." I insisted, but there was a slight whine to my voice. I was slightly powerless against Taeyong's teasing.

"No way. I'm so proud of you, Donghyuck. What have I missed? Have you guys... kissed?"

"Shut up." I groaned. Perhaps I shouldn't have taken Johnny up on the offer to invite Jiyoung. It seemed like an event destined for disaster on my part only.

"Well now I'm really looking forward to tonight." I didn't miss the looks exchanged between the two.

"I am leaving this conversation. Goodbye." I muttered, inserting my other earplug and turning up the volume of my music.

I could still hear their laughter through the music.

Looking down at my phone, I could see Jiyoung's message at the top of my notifications, unopened.

It was just me overreacting. I knew she hadn't intentionally hidden anything from me. But I just needed a little but more trust for her before I could confidently say she wasn't screwing some other guy behind my back. And Minwoo of all people. He knew a thing or two about betrayal. I knew he would never. It was just an irrational fear.

I'd have to apologise at some point.

In person was probably best, but I needed to clear the air before then. God knows how Ji would be taking it.

Princess👑

I'm sorry
I didn't mean for it to sound like that
Mrs Lee asked me to do something for tomorrow's filming and I didn't want to spoil it
But I hid it awfully, so I'm sorry
:(

Me

I know and I'm also sorry
I overreacted
But I'll apologise in person😉
If you get my jist

Princess👑

Had to go google jist
But I'm back

And it's fine
This one was on me
Don't think your detailed apologies can get any information about tomorrow from me