✧56✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Donghyuck

Mark nudged me, having noticed my deepening glare.

"Hyuck. Chill." He smiled, amused by the scene in front of us.

I tried to smooth out the harsh feelings on my face, but struggled, "They're frolicking Mark." I gritted my teeth, trying to get him to see my point.

He only chuckled, watching the screen.

Jungwoo, having finished his session with the stylist, the one that was also really good friends with Ji, moved to stand on my other side.

He glanced over at Mark and me before letting out an exaggerated gasp. We both turned to face him in confusion.

"Did someone give Hyuck the wrong contact lenses?" He asked dramatically.

I frowned in response, not following his words. I wasn't even wearing contact lenses.

"His eyes are green with jealousy." He finished and both him and Mark sniggered at his words. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not jealous." I muttered, grumpily, not appreciating them making fun of me.

"Oh, Hyuck." Johnny, sighed, just as dramatically, swooping into our conversation from behind me.

I ignored the look he exchanged with the other two as the director told off Ji and Minwoo for frolicking on the stage. I only gritted my teeth as he gestured for her to follow him. She jogged to the main stage with a bright smile on her face.

And then Taeyong was there. He greeted her with a hug and the smile on her face never faltered once.

"Why is she such good friends with everyone?" I complained to Mark.

Mark rolled his eyes in the same manner that Ji did when ever I teased her. "Hyuck, that's exactly what you love about her." He pointed out, I hummed, not wanting him to know he's right. "You're stalking her right now. That's so weird, but look, she's heading this way. At least make it seem like you haven't been watching her for the past god knows how long."

The door opened at that very moment, and I snapped my head to see if it was Ji. It wasn't. It was her stylist friend, James.

He instantly met eyes with me, a knowing grin on his face. I hated that everyone wore the same shit-eating expression around me, as though they were all in on some big secret. Why was everyone so obsessed with my relationship?

"Donghyuck," I figured he called me that because of his friendship with Ji, I'd barely had one non-professional conversation with this man and yet he seemed to know more about my relationship than I did.

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for what he could possibly want to say.

"She's here to say hi." He finished, knowing that I knew exactly who he was talking about.

I ignored their sniggers and I ignored Jungwoo's whisper of 'he's down bad' and I ignored Mark's agreement. I'd barely had any time to spend with Ji so I wasn't going to waste these moments.

I knew it was much to early to make her think about permanent living situations. I couldn't ask her to uproot her entire life for me, which is why, being able to see her here was all the more special to me.

"Hey, handsome." She drawled, the moment I stepped foot outside the door. I gave the hallway a once over before giving her a slightly elongated kiss. I pulled away, savouring the flush that dusted her cheeks.