✧12✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

The next morning, I was still buzzing with Nina about my laptop. She was slightly less excited than me though, mainly because she claimed her brothers would never do the same. Despite the horrific fright Mark had given us, we had quickly recovered, especially with the new laptop that sat gorgeously on my lap.

I used the fine specimen to respond to the email that had come through at about four in the morning. I had woken up at the notification but had concluded it was way too early for me to comprehend the contents of the email, nor was I awake enough to give a comprehensible reply.

Nina was showering at the moment, and I could hear her music blasting out of her speaker. I could tell that she had also gotten over the scare Mark's unexpected gift had given her as well as me, as she was currently singing loudly to Regular.

Mark had already sent through a few apologies for last night, practically begging forgiveness. I hadn't told him that in my eyes he had already redeemed himself by buying such an expensive gift for me. Deciding to milk the situation, I had replied rather dryly to his messages. It had worked like a charm, and he was currently listing all the way he could make it up to me.

Checking his latest update to the list, which involved a year's worth of teas and hot chocolates, I caught sight of an unopened message below his.

A message from Hyuckie🥰.

Hyuckie🥰:

How could you spend time with Chenle and Jisung and not me....
I hope you know how heartbroken I am

Me:

Awww is Hyuckie upset
How can I make it up to you?

Hyuckie🥰:

I am still thinking about that....
It's a long road before I can let you back in my heart

Me:

How about I start by hanging out with you today after filming?

Hyuckie🥰:

Perfect
Another fifteen years and my heart should be healed

Me:

Are you saying I have to buy my forgiveness with my time?
I am a busy woman you know

Hyuckie🥰:

Are you even trying to earn my forgiveness??
Princess ;)

I was taken aback by the use of the nickname I had used initially as a joke.

Me:

I thought I said to change it :(

Hyuckie🥰:

I said I would think about it
Anyway, see you later
Princess <3

I rolled my eyes at his obstinacy, he clearly had no plans to change it, but maybe I could convince him later.

My laptop pinged as another email came through. I skimmed through the contents, face falling at what it said.

I released an annoyed sigh. It was louder than I had intended as Nina glanced over at me.

"What is it, Ji? Everything good?"