✧34✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

I closed my laptop gently, treating it with the reverence it deserved, having realised that Leo's break would be starting soon. He didn't have long, so I didn't want to waste any moment of his time. After the hectic past week, I had not even had a chance to catch up with him properly because all my energy had been going into the members and the new people I was constantly meeting.

Not that I was complaining. I just felt guilt lining the pit of my stomach. After all, Leo was the one who had initially helped me to adjust to Barcelona last time, and it wasn't right to completely forget his existence like this.

My body remembered the way to the staff breakroom, which would be empty around now. Meaning Leo and I could gossip as much as we wanted.

I navigated my way through the backstage corridor, politely greeting the others also wandering around.

Passing Hajun's office, I waved to him through the glass when he noticed my presence. He gestured for me to enter, I sighed - very inwardly - hoping I wouldn't be too late for Leo.

"Hey." I grinned at him.

"Do you have a moment?"

"Sorry, I'm just passing through." I apologised, resisting the urge to check the time.

"What brings you here?" He asked. I couldn't tell whether he was asking as a boss or an uncle.

"Just stopping by to say hi to Leo while he's on break."

"That's nice, are you planning anything?"

"No, its just a catch up."

He seemed relieved by my innocent answer. "I won't keep you now then, but I want to talk to you later."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll be off then. See you later." I left the room quickly, nervous as to why he would want to talk to me.

"It's nothing bad I promise." He called out after me, allowing the tension in my shoulders to fade slightly. Still, his tone didn't sound too promising.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time. I was only a minute late, which wasn't too bad going despite my uncle, though I supposed he could have kept me longer.

"Jiyoung Lee, fancy seeing you here!" Leo called out, leant back on one of the sofas.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, "I got caught by Hajun, and I can't really say no to his conversations. He pays my bills." I added with a giggle, which leaked over to Leo.

"So, you wanna go first or shall I?" I asked, eyes fixed on him as he sat up, putting more attention into the conversation.

"Starting straight away?" My eyes widened at the eager grin on his face, "You go first." I suggested.

"Okay, so there's this really cute guy I met last year." He paused.

I gestured impatiently, "Go on."

"One of my friends invited me to a college party-" It hit me that Leo was the same age as me and was still studying part time alongside his work here. "-And I met the guy in one of the rooms. We were both drunk and well I'm sure you can guess what happened." He smirked.

I raised my eyebrows, "Was it good?"

The gleam in his eyes told me everything I needed to know. "Did I mention that he's super cute. And he does gymnastics... AKA he's incredibly flexible."

"Well, moving on." I murmured, embarrassed, looking away from him, perhaps it had been better not to ask.

"Don't be so prude, Lee. But yeah, we hooked up a few more times after that, until he admitted that he wanted to be something more than just sex. So I asked him out on a few dates, which became a regular occurrence. And then he asked me to be his boyfriend in January."