✧37✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

The boys had a very lowkey day today and I was 100% not needed for any filming. This was mostly down to the fact that Hajun had told Mrs Lee not to put me on filming under any circumstances today and surprisingly, she had listened.

I didn't even have a long list of emails to keep me preoccupied for the day. It was strange. There was nothing urgent to do.

Dare I say it, I had a free day.

I started my empty day by checking the time back home but decided it would be ridiculous to phone Sofia now, since it was literally 2am back home. Had it been Friday or Saturday, she might've been awake. But it was Tuesday.

So, what was there for me to do?

As she had left the room earlier, Nina had jokingly said not to spend too long staring into space, but I had no plans.

Or at least I thought I didn't.

I reached across the bed for my phone. It had chosen to ring. Perhaps there was a saviour on the other end of the line for me.

incoming call from Kim Minwoohoo 🤩...

Was he a saviour?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jiyoung! What are you doing today?" His bright and cheerful voice blasted through the phone.

"You'd better not be trying to rope me into some filming."

"Uh no... It's actually the opposite. I got myself roped out of filming."

"How did you manage that?"

"I may or may have accidentally deleted some content Seongmin spent three hours editing for Mrs Lee."

I snorted. "I thought you were supposed to be the all-rounder. That includes tech, doesn't it?"

"Listen, it was an accident. I pressed the wrong button and !bam! it vanished."

I flinched at his particularly loud bam.

"What do you want from me?"

"Company?"

"Sure. Come up to my room. It's not like I was planning anything anyway."

"You're the best!"

Well at least I had something to do with my time now.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

The man in question was now sprawled on my bed explaining, rather animatedly, how he had managed to delete three hours' worth of work and was now benched after invoking Mrs Lee's wrath.

"And I was nearly best friends with her." He cried out, fake sobbing.

I shook my head in disappointment, following his charade, "You could've found out her first name, if you'd stuck around longer."

His fake sobs intensified at that, causing me to fall about into laughter.

"I feel so unworthy lying here on this comfortable bed doing nothing." He complained.

Most of his contributions to our conversations had involved complaints and lamentations about his disposition.

I was half listening to him and half scrolling through the latest email to ping on my laptop.