✧57✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

"I'm actually hallucinating." Sofia mumbled, concerningly dazed.

"What now?" I asked, since this wasn't the first time that she had said that, I just wasn't too sure what exactly she was referring to this time.

She squealed, "I got a shoutout from Mark Lee at his concert!"

In all fairness, I felt like squealing too. This was also my first shoutout from Mark. That and the post-concert high was mixed with the alcohol in me. Altogether I was filled with a strange concoction of emotional highs.

It had already been nearly twenty minutes since they had said their final goodbye and vanished offstage until tomorrow night. All that remained were the remnants of fans attempting to motivate themselves to walk out and the instrumental of Walk You Home filled the remaining space in the air.

"Ji. Help me convince Markie to give Yuta my number." Matty said, looking far too serious.

I sighed, "Yuta has a girlfriend, sweetheart. I highly doubt he will be interested."

"He likes Mark. I'm basically him but better." He protested, "It's one of those just in case things. You know?"

"No. I don't know." I shut his delusions down quickly. "Have you never met them? I know you went to see them in Seoul quite a few times."

"Not everyone, and not my beloved Yuta."

"Oh well, keep dreaming."

"The concert was amazing." Jisoo interrupted Matty before he could continue his fangirling. "I'm surprised by how cool Mark was. I lowkey thought that was impossible."

"Minhyungie did well." Matty grinned, patronisingly, "And your man was pretty decent too." He directed it at me, only sounding a fraction more genuine.

"Donghyuck was way more than decent." Sofia interjected, taking offense on my behalf. "He definitely gained himself at least fifty new delulus after Love on the Floor. But only one delulu gets him tonight." She added with a sideways glance at me. 

Matty sniggered very ungracefully, looking down at his phone, pretending he wasn't listening to our conversation, as Sofia nudged me.

I realised that she was in fact talking about me.

"I'm not a delulu because I actually get him." I defended my position and pride.

"Of course, Lulu." She teased, "Which is why you're leaving me to go home with this dork and Jisoo, while you go live out your fantasies."

"Woah. Hold up. This is the first I'm hearing about this." Matty returned back to our conversation, shoving his phone into his pocket. He looked at Jisoo, expecting her to agree with him.

She only shrugged. Of course I'd pre-warned my sister that I wouldn't be going back with them, and would instead be going to see my boyfriend.

"Hey! Am I the only one who doesn't know?" He grumbled, "Does Mark even know?"

I received three pairs of questioning eyes. I had not mentioned anything about that to them. Neither had I mentioned anything to Mark.

"Mark isn't my chaperone. He doesn't need to know anything."

Jisoo pursed her lips, thinking, "I feel like he deserves to know."

Sofia nodded, "The wise Lee makes a good point," agreeing, much to my displeasure.