✧16✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

Nina had come in last night after I had fallen asleep and judging by the not-so-subtle concern radiating out of her eyes this morning, I knew Mark had mentioned something to her.

But I was glad since it saved me the trouble of trying to explain it myself.

At the same time though, as I had feared, her attitude towards me was noticeably different.

"Nina." I snapped, finally fed up with her fussing around me, "Stop."

Her gaze was filled with guilt, as she sheepishly put down the extra blanket she was going to give me. I could tell she really meant no harm, but it wasn't necessary. Not now at least.

"I'm sorry Jiyoung, I'm overreacting, aren't I?" She sighed and sat down on the bed.

I softened, "No, it's okay really, I just want you to act like normal. Before yesterday."

"I'm sorry. I'll be better." She giggled whilst picking up the blanket and beginning to fold it, "Three blankets is a little overkill, isn't it?"

I smiled fondly, "Maybe." I peered down at my phone, noting the time. Nina followed my eyeline.

"The time!" She jumped up in horror. "I have only thirty minutes to pack my kit! Why did I leave it so late?"

"Is thirty minutes not enough?" I asked incredulously, wondering how much time she needed to organise her makeup stuff.

"No of course not. I have to organise the brushes, decide which palettes I'm going to need, read through the briefing. Can you help me, Ji?" She pleaded.

My expression dropped. "I'm in my pyjamas Nina..."

"Just put a hoodie over the top or something. It's just going to be me and maybe one other in the makeup room. Literally no one else will see you looking liking this. And if they do, firstly you look stunning, secondly they are all going be in a rush and likely won't even notice."

I relented, and having gotten changed, I allowed her to pull me down the hallway to the so-called Makeup Headquarters. It was at the other end of the corridor but didn't take more than a minute to reach. Nina scanned her card against the door and it opened with a familiar beep.

The room itself was breath-taking. There were so many different makeup products and brushes and tools I'd never even seen before. There were two others in the room, who nodded to us before continuing on with their arrangements.

"What is this place?" I asked astounded, "And what is this?" I gestured to a heap of sticks, the length of my hand.

I picked up one and waved it like a magic wand. "Wingardium Leviosa."

Nina rolled her eyes at me. "It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA."

I squealed, "Oh my. It's so much better with your accent."

"And it's so much worse with yours. Focus please."

"Right. What do you need?" I replied, replacing the mysterious stick back with the others, noting one of the other making artists was watching us through the corner of her eye.

Nina directed me through how to organise the bag, and while she dashed about picking up palettes and brushes and scary looking instruments.

My hands were busy fitting in all of the items into the bag with her name printed on it in both English and Korean.

"You get your own fancy official SM bag? That is so cool." I gushed.

It had about twenty thousand pockets with pockets inside those and extra sections and about a hundred zips.