✧59✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

"What exactly is your experience level? Because you know I've not had sex before." I asked, feeling shy at such a crude subject. 'How many different people have you stuck your dick in' is a bit of an awkward question, no matter how close you are.

"Is that how you want to start this? Because I know, for fact, that you're going to overthink my answer." He reasoned, with insurmountable amounts of logic.

"I won't." I insisted. I just wanted to get my ducks in a row.

"Well I'll say that I've had sex with a couple of people. And we can leave it at that." He replied. I was in equal parts grateful and hateful at his brief words, which confirmed what I'd already been thinking.

"Were they relationships?" I pressed, wanting to know just a little bit more.

"Ji." He warned, raising an amused eyebrow at my curiosity, "No more questions, okay."

I pouted but agreed to not ask anything further.

"You're adorable when you look like this." He sighed with a placated smile. "But we still need to get that NDA to Manager Hwang. Fucking or not, it was a condition of you staying over." He said, before adding more seriously, "I want you to know that I wholly trust you, Ji. And if I could have my way, you wouldn't have to sign stupid contracts just to be allowed to spend the night permissibly."

I bit my lip, to try and prevent the heating of my cheeks, "So she thinks we're fucking?"

"Sweetheart, everyone thinks we're fucking. But jokes on them because I actually prefer staring at your gorgeous face." He grinned with ease at his smooth words.

I rolled my eyes, determined not to let him have this victory, "You can do that while we're having sex, you know."  I smile, slyly.

"Okay, that's enough words from you, you're going to tempt me more than I already am."

I frowned at his words, pretending they offended me.

"Come closer, I'm getting cold." He ordered. He didn't appear cold, so I suspected it was his ploy to get a hug out of me. I obliged. Why would I deny him?

As I rested my head against his chest, with an arm wrapped around my shoulders, he explained the concept of the NDA to me and read through the important terms.

My heart surged with gratitude when he read the document aloud for me. My comprehension was shaky at best, and combined with my tiredness, it would have been difficult to process any of it.

"So it's not just related to sex?" I asked, once he had ensured I completely understood everything.

He shook his head, "No, it can be anything from sex to therapy and medical treatments."

It was a massive relief to know that. That I wasn't being treated like a one time affair.

Once it was signed, Hyuck sent it off and I focused on the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed evenly.

He had some other messages he needed to look at, so I distracted myself further by poking his moles, not caring that it was distracting him.

"Stop it." He chided, but not angry at all.

My smile stretched across my face.

"For real. I can't focus. And then you put that beautiful smile on your face and replying to Manager Kim is the last thing I want to do." He sighed.